Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

WHERE IS MY TOWER BETA GIFT

Ok, what the heck @ OTM Support system. Mailed them multiple times, also mailed Kordelia whoever on forums = no response.

I was in the Gelebron Tower Beta with my toon Nutella, and I would appreciate it if OTM would send me my gloves given that they look sick af. No disrespect but this is not cool. Nbd if one ticket was not responded to, but multiple times through different channels?!

Really need to step your Support game up. It is all about TWO-WAY communication. Would save a lot of spam if the first ticket was responded to in the first place.

If this issue is resolved, I'd like to thank whomever from OTM for the help in advance.

Please send the Beta gift to:
World: Lugh
Acc: BABYCAKE
Nutella 198 Tank
BABYCAKE 213 Ranger

"He offered her the world. She said she had her own". - Monique Duval, The Persistence of Yellow

Re: WHERE IS MY TOWER BETA GIFT

She's out for blood! Watch out otm!! :D

Sometimes they respond next day and sometimes it's a few days. I'm sure a lot of others haven't received them yet. You'll get them SC don't worry!! Try writing a ticket and label it deleted character or something, they usually respond pretty fast to those :P
Lugh*

Spendeli: 104 ranger. .Deceased.
Nefertiti: 190 mage. .Has fallen and can't get up.
Nefertari: rogue .Never made it off the boat.
Octopus: 145 warrior! .Lost in OW, I think the trees got her....

"Everybody wombos"

Support has been under relatively high pressure for the moment and have a backlog of upkeep to attend to. A few other members from other departments are trying to help out but unfortunately there is a wait time.

Please be patient.
Try writing a ticket and label it deleted character or something, they usually respond pretty fast to those :P
Please do not send in multiple messages. The team is just really busy at the moment.

-Ket

Support has been under relatively high pressure for the moment and have a backlog of upkeep to attend to. A few other members from other departments are trying to help out but unfortunately there is a wait time.

Please be patient.
Try writing a ticket and label it deleted character or something, they usually respond pretty fast to those :P
Please do not send in multiple messages. The team is just really busy at the moment.

-Ket
It's a lie!! Send them hundreds!! :P
Lugh*

Spendeli: 104 ranger. .Deceased.
Nefertiti: 190 mage. .Has fallen and can't get up.
Nefertari: rogue .Never made it off the boat.
Octopus: 145 warrior! .Lost in OW, I think the trees got her....

"Everybody wombos"

Please be patient.

-Ket
Tyvm.
Nutella 198 Tank
BABYCAKE 213 Ranger

"He offered her the world. She said she had her own". - Monique Duval, The Persistence of Yellow

Please be patient.

-Ket
It's a lie!! Send them hundreds!! :P
If you send them hundreds you will get banned!
~I'mdead~

If you send them hundreds you will get banned!
don't listen to him! xD
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.