Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

I personally don't want to have to buy things for my gear.. Not that I'll be 150 any time soon, but when I get there, I'd rather not have to pay when others did not. I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but this change would make it a lot harder to get items in general. 200+ will show up to get drops and sell to lower levels, making it much harder to win any roll. -1 from Hermi.
+1, i think i mentioned it would be harder for the low lvls to get but not too sure
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I personally don't want to have to buy things for my gear.. Not that I'll be 150 any time soon, but when I get there, I'd rather not have to pay when others did not. I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but this change would make it a lot harder to get items in general. 200+ will show up to get drops and sell to lower levels, making it much harder to win any roll. -1 from Hermi.
+1, i think i mentioned it would be harder for the low lvls to get but not too sure
Purple lions go for 200k or more, royal ss goes for 150k or more, how many high levels camp them? Nil. People have better things to do than camp a boss simply for monetary gain. A LOT of players camp to help their clan and I can guarantee if a clan member started selling high tier dl drops at all they would be punished. The world isn't going to collapse.

Once again people sell dl right now and have been for over a year, if you can't accept that or if you believe people actually follow these rules then you obviously don't understand how trading works. You need something, someone else has it, you buy it and nobody has to know a thing.

What if a well established player decided to sell dl? Would you petition to ban one of them? Would you ban Callator or Axon or I if we decided to sell dragonlord? Most likely not. It seems that when it comes to banning it's entirely biased as people only seek to ban someone if it's almost certain to work out in their favour. For instance dany was banned with practically no opposition to the idea while 8 with arguably similar behaviour receives high support. (This is not an attack this is just an example, chill.)

I think what we really need to enforce is acceptable behaviour; meaning no ksing, verbal abuse, harassment, etc.

As a closing statement I just want to say again, DL IS BEING SOLD AS WE SPEAK AND HAS BEEN SINCE THE RELEASE AND THERE IS NO WAY ANYONE IS ENFORCING THIS.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Purple lions go for 200k or more, royal ss goes for 150k or more, how many high levels camp them? Nil. People have better things to do than camp a boss simply for monetary gain. A LOT of players camp to help their clan and I can guarantee if a clan member started selling high tier dl drops at all they would be punished. The world isn't going to collapse.

Once again people sell dl right now and have been for over a year, if you can't accept that or if you believe people actually follow these rules then you obviously don't understand how trading works. You need something, someone else has it, you buy it and nobody has to know a thing.

What if a well established player decided to sell dl? Would you petition to ban one of them? Would you ban Callator or Axon or I if we decided to sell dragonlord? Most likely not. It seems that when it comes to banning it's entirely biased as people only seek to ban someone if it's almost certain to work out in their favour. For instance dany was banned with practically no opposition to the idea while 8 with arguably similar behaviour receives high support. (This is not an attack this is just an example, chill.)

I think what we really need to enforce is acceptable behaviour; meaning no ksing, verbal abuse, harassment, etc.

As a closing statement I just want to say again, DL IS BEING SOLD AS WE SPEAK AND HAS BEEN SINCE THE RELEASE AND THERE IS NO WAY ANYONE IS ENFORCING THIS.
1. Some people do
2. Thats called a black market, people do it, but do their best not to be caught(no selling publically.)
3. Yes, at least we would attempt.
4. verbal abuse, odd coming from you and I, isnt it?
5. point made
heya,

I never said they would CAMP the boss. I simply implied they would hear the call and many would answer.
I also believe that the people you mentioned (EDIT: Callator and Axon) have built themselves a good reputation and would probably not want to destroy it for "momentary gain." (Also, you used "I" as the direct object in your list of upstanding citizens, and that's not grammatically correct.)
Stop! Stop! Stop! You're going to take someone's eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa, not LevioSA.

People dont kill frozen bosses really, what makes anyone think dl will be killed much? Also if you find a boss you don't have to tell everyone you see, just get a group big enough for the fight. If anyone is there contributing to the fight i think they deserve something, and they can't get anything if they have full dl already. I love how people say itll be expensive or itll be hard to get, its the opposite. A item is worth what someone is willing to pay, so if no one buys it for a certain price its not worth that, it will balance out to a reasonable price. And dl selling would be easier for lower lvs, not everyone has time to camp you know.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

People dont kill frozen bosses really, what makes anyone think dl will be killed much? Also if you find a boss you don't have to tell everyone you see, just get a group big enough for the fight. If anyone is there contributing to the fight i think they deserve something, and they can't get anything if they have full dl already. I love how people say itll be expensive or itll be hard to get, its the opposite. A item is worth what someone is willing to pay, so if no one buys it for a certain price its not worth that, it will balance out to a reasonable price. And dl selling would be easier for lower lvs, not everyone has time to camp you know.
Not everyone has the time to earn hundreds of thousands of gold for each required item, either.
Stop! Stop! Stop! You're going to take someone's eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa, not LevioSA.

Not everyone has the time to earn hundreds of thousands of gold for each required item, either.
A item is worth what someone is willing to pay, so if no one buys it for a certain price its not worth that, it will balance out to a reasonable price.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Hence the reason where I personally believe dl should be sold also when an auction house goes up It's going to be sold anyways...
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike