Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

OK so voting done and the 1 week deadline is up atm dragon lord is still unsellable, lots of the feedback is that it's to early so we will give it a couple of months before this is brought back up again.
Thanks all that voted...
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Chances of dropping SS tome or Royal SS ring...I've killed ancient wyrm/elder revenant probably 100+ times on two different servers, only once did I get a Royal SS. It's all a matter of dumb luck unfortunately. SS tome would drop more since you're spending 6-7 hours farming...at that rate of farming, why not get a part time job, just buy plat and buy the items you need? Seems counter-productive farming that much a day unless you can't physically work and have literally nothing better to do.

Anywho... glad to see this didn't get passed... yet :D

Chances of dropping SS tome or Royal SS ring...I've killed ancient wyrm/elder revenant probably 100+ times on two different servers, only once did I get a Royal SS. It's all a matter of dumb luck unfortunately. SS tome would drop more since you're spending 6-7 hours farming...at that rate of farming, why not get a part time job, just buy plat and buy the items you need? Seems counter-productive farming that much a day unless you can't physically work and have literally nothing better to do.

Anywho... glad to see this didn't get passed... yet :D
Get a job to buy plat? Farming isn't labour intensive or stressful, you can do it anytime and end whenever you want, and you can do it easily. Why would someone work just to play this game of all games. That's a terrible way to look at farming.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

ive found 3 royal ss after i bought mine :) but if not gna play hardcore then u know why it seems like alot to u and the ss skill books are easy to sell as well and more abundant u asked i shared, my time lixing in tower has brought me about 400-500k as well so u can always farm there i have 16 grand vials i still need to sell