Re: History debate

The Roman for many rea...............
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

It depends, in some places, even if used to be conquered by both empires, they're still more influenced by the british.

Israel is more influenced by british empire, so is India I believe.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I think that the British Empire was more influential. English is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world and many foreign countries such as China add English to their school curriculum. You can still see the impact of the British everywhere. The British drove out the Native Americans which eventually ended up becoming the United States. They also had many colonies in Africa, which is why many African nations such as South Africa have English as their official language. Heading over to the dark side, the British Crown and early company rule caused many native civilizations to collapse. Then, they were enslaved and forced to work the land. This resulted in cycles of poverty and death. They also brought over Old World diseases wherever they went. Last of all, they were the key reason why the majority of Chinese people smoke and the motivation behind China's industrialization after China was defeated in the Opium War.
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018
11:08 PM (UTC +8): Alator, Mage, 115
11:11 PM (UTC +8): Cantorix, Druid, 83

I say Roman, they invented most infrastructure...roads etc, invented cement, wine, Central heating...am sure I could think of more if I wasn't sat on the toilet at work and could actually look for some more.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage