Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

It comes down to supply and demand yes purple and red will be worth the most like usual... but that's the life of a rogue all other classes don't have this issue.
The reason I have started this as not many people are worried about dragon lord any more, it won't stop anyone from being able to still camp these bosses but now give the option for people that have all these stored items to put them on the market. I know this will be a very mixed vote but from what a lot of people in game are saying is they don't understand why they can't sell or buy now due to it being outdated...
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Demand will lower some, like when carrowmore came out i wasnt like i want frozen armor, nah everyone wanted dl. So now dl is the new frozen. And frozen is sold. So why not?
Frozen and dl are both quest items but thats all it has in common... So to answer your question why not:
1) The rules for dl were simply made to prevent stress about getting dl, at the moment this system is working fine so why remove it.
2) low levels are on their way to get to the requirements of dl armour. Why should we change the rules. To exploit them for something we all got for free?
1. the system was brought in until mordy was downed to help gear the toons needed to kill mordis.
2. No one really got it for free the hours of camping restore and idols it took for us to get these items would out weight some of the prices they would go for on the market..
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

I know this will be a very mixed vote but from what a lot of people in game are saying is they don't understand why they can't sell or buy now due to it being outdated...
If we start selling dl now, some people will just keep edl items, waiting for it to be outdated. Or at least till they can sell them :/
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

Frozen and dl are both quest items but thats all it has in common... So to answer your question why not:
Frozen was the set before the last one, now dl is. That's the thing it has in common.
1) The rules for dl were simply made to prevent stress about getting dl, at the moment this system is working fine so why remove it.
Allowing people to do what they want with there items would stop some stress, and itll make it easier for the people who need dl as higher lvs who past dl already will help. It will make it easier to get cause they will at least have the option to buy it, camping will burn you out fast if you do it too much. And some people can have terrible luck at winning drops, this gives a chance for everyone to get dl allowing selling.
2) low levels are on their way to get to the requirements of dl armour. Why should we change the rules. To exploit them for something we all got for free?
Its not exploiting. If they want to win a drop they can camp like everyone else. They can also have the option to buy it for a price. Not allowing dl sales will only cause the lower lvs more stress.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

For classes such as ranger, druid, and mages.. The prices arestill high for even frozen; when i was trying to buy frozen ppl were asking for prices of rogue and war items... What's to say ppl wont do this for dl? Im not saying it should always be this way because yes as the game advance the old gear should be made where it is buyable but there are alot of ppl who try to get more because the other classes are so much more and they were unlucky enough to get a piece for a lower population class.
Damare- 140 Mage
Server- Epona
Clan- Enigma

LadyAreth - 221 Ranger
Server - Lugh
Clan - Alliance

For classes such as ranger, druid, and mages.. The prices arestill high for even frozen; when i was trying to buy frozen ppl were asking for prices of rogue and war items... What's to say ppl wont do this for dl? Im not saying it should always be this way because yes as the game advance the old gear should be made where it is buyable but there are alot of ppl who try to get more because the other classes are so much more and they were unlucky enough to get a piece for a lower population class.
Nothing stops the people from camping for what they need, but having at least an option to buy something is better then nothing.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

-1 I'm not really as high as you guys but here's my opinion ^.^ if you let people to sell dl pieces, chances are they will be very expensive. This being said, it may encourage higher lvls to farm them like gold bosses and sell at high price to lower lvls. Though this can be good because lower lvls may be able to get pieces easier, it makes it harder for the poorer ones who rely on camping.

+1 at lvl 190 what osnt expensive and dl is expensive on all servers tha its sold on ppl just scared to pay for it, and we just creating 2 types of currency atm edl and dl can be traded for eachother so basically are buying them if u trading dl for edl its like trading dl for frozen crests and im pretty sure thats not aloud. since crests have a gold value.