Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

-1 ONLY because I am worried that people will over price everything. Even as ranger while I was trying to get frozen I had people trying to charge me for rogue and war prices. IF as a server we can agree on a fair, none astronomical price for each type AND color then I will change my -1 to a +1. It would be easier for rogue specially to get dl if we can buy instead but also the prices for everything ppl would want would be alot more than people could afford..
Damare- 140 Mage
Server- Epona
Clan- Enigma

LadyAreth - 221 Ranger
Server - Lugh
Clan - Alliance

-1 ONLY because I am worried that people will over price everything. Even as ranger while I was trying to get frozen I had people trying to charge me for rogue and war prices. IF as a server we can agree on a fair, none astronomical price for each type AND color then I will change my -1 to a +1. It would be easier for rogue specially to get dl if we can buy instead but also the prices for everything ppl would want would be alot more than people could afford..
I dont think its time to sell dl drops yet. Prices will be very very high. Even if everyone agree to a certain price range for dl items, i doubt people will follow them.

I dont think its time to sell dl drops yet. Prices will be very very high. Even if everyone agree to a certain price range for dl items, i doubt people will follow them.
Who says prices will be high. If someone say is selling a purple crown 250k, and no one buys it then its not worth that. With the new EDL and shop weapons i doubt there will be that much demand.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Dl is needed for edl, so I guess the demand will stay the same.
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

Demand will lower some, like when carrowmore came out i wasnt like i want frozen armor, nah everyone wanted dl. So now dl is the new frozen. And frozen is sold. So why not?
Frozen and dl are both quest items but thats all it has in common... So to answer your question why not:
1) The rules for dl were simply made to prevent stress about getting dl, at the moment this system is working fine so why remove it.
2) low levels are on their way to get to the requirements of dl armour. Why should we change the rules. To exploit them for something we all got for free?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]