Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Time to sell dragon lord

I personally think it's time for us AS a server to have a vote on this, since the new edl is here should dragon lord now become a sellable part of the game post what you think...

+1 or -1

1 week deadline.
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

-1 sorry bud
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Ill throw my opinion in too now. Dl is going to become the new frozen. Heres how I think it should be. If people want to give it away, loan it, sell it, its THEIR drop they should be able to do what they want with it. Dl selling was banned because of fear of overpricing/hoarding, and to give everyone a chance at it. The new DL is now EDL, there is no reason to worry now. So why not allow people to do what THEY want with the drop, instead of a rule making that decision for them.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Before u going to sell Any dl item furyion, You SHOULD pay back ALL the items THAT u "borrowed".

Idk if its true but heard from many ppl that u own Them dl items.
You think im greedy but i really am not. I am a fair person, and care for others. I owe 3 crowns, 2 to emberstorm, 1 to shendra. And no im not trying to +1 to sell dl. Im +1 because im an old gen and i take like 10 log in attempts to get online and i lag out around like 4 people. I cant go to snorri, ive tried before, crash in carrow all the time. I am +1 in hopes of me being able to at least buy them so i can pay them back. It's my only hope in being able to get them to pay back my friends.
I vote -1 for now
i am for selling dl but i think its not the right Point of time
Why not?
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

+1
With the he most of high lvls busy in the tower will be even Harder for lower lvls to get help to kill dl bosses, which are now outdated since we are working on Edl. If dl could be sold, we would see Lots more middle high lvls fully dl geared and server would get stronger.
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220