Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Nice update

Seems decent to me. Mob heavy in areas and mobs seem op in some cases. But nice.

Glad some bugs were fixed for sure

Would be ncie that there was more feasibility for solo players to play. There's so many mobs in some areas you really can't which is sucky. Has definitely bent the game into a group only affair.

My 195 rogue has issues with 175-4 mobs. They are worse than trolls. Will adjust though

Least there is some variety.
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

Re: Nice update

Seems decent to me. Mob heavy in areas and mobs seem op in some cases. But nice.

Glad some bugs were fixed for sure

Would be ncie that there was more feasibility for solo players to play. There's so many mobs in some areas you really can't which is sucky. Has definitely bent the game into a group only affair.

My 195 rogue has issues with 175-4 mobs. They are worse than trolls. Will adjust though

Least there is some variety.
If you have issues with those mobs its because they are 4 star, also if you think they are worse than trolls i feel bad for you. If you are complaining about the mobs im sorry for you, they give a TON of exp for the effort you put into them. The tower is group focused, and most people would prefer it that way because then druids wont be left out and have to solo themselves. Overall bugs aside it is pretty good

Yes, yes. A good build is, no excuses, mandatory for smooth gameplay.

I, for one, am glad the tower is heavily group-based. Let's be honest here. How many people got to level 170 without a clan of a group of friends? Probably little-to-none.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

I, for one, am glad the tower is heavily group-based. Let's be honest here. How many people got to level 170 without a clan of a group of friends? Probably little-to-none.
I think the majority of Android players level solo or it may just be what I have seen on Balor.
Probably due to the smaller player-base, if I'm right that is.
----------Android----------
Balor
Den-Rogue-221-Aequilibrium
----------Quit ios----------
The world will keep spinning with or without humans so we might as well play CH

I've been in a few clans and enjoyed them for people to chat too and the occasional boss. But I stopped group training, with a few exceptions, around 120 because of my play / work schedule ie can only play for short periods plus I think Timezone issues.

I would be glad if Druids became relevant the way they used to but I don't think the game should ever be only for groups. It's ok if it is much slower to level solo but I hope it is not impossible or unrealistically expensive ie need to spam Restos or must have all the latest Lux (and groups don't need the same thing).
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

I've been in a few clans and enjoyed them for people to chat too and the occasional boss. But I stopped group training, with a few exceptions, around 120 because of my play / work schedule ie can only play for short periods plus I think Timezone issues.

I would be glad if Druids became relevant the way they used to but I don't think the game should ever be only for groups. It's ok if it is much slower to level solo but I hope it is not impossible or unrealistically expensive ie need to spam Restos or must have all the latest Lux (and groups don't need the same thing).
If your build is good enough you won't need restos or the best gear(still need at least decent gear though)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I really like this update.

Out of all the implementations, the biggest let down is the upgrade from DL --> EDL.

Everything else, disconnecting fixes, nice visuals, leveling, bosses is all pretty great.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.