Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dicing: How does your server/clan dice Big Boss drops?

^ well to address your argument. I think having an ENTIRE server participate with no competition in a clan based mmo is very STUPID. But, since it is only my opinion it isnt really my call. Anyways, of course DKP would be difficuly in that situation, but it is still possible.
Arent phone games supposed to be relaxing? I am VERY competitive in real life but when it comes to video games, who wants to be staring, extremely focused on a screen, vigorously taping skills for a lock?
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

^ well to address your argument. I think having an ENTIRE server participate with no competition in a clan based mmo is very STUPID. But, since it is only my opinion it isnt really my call. Anyways, of course DKP would be difficuly in that situation, but it is still possible.
Arent phone games supposed to be relaxing? I am VERY competitive in real life but when it comes to video games, who wants to be staring, extremely focused on a screen, vigorously taping skills for a lock?
Many ppl, ur just presenting it in a much more negative light, the only problem with camping is the time it takes, not because its competitive kind of act.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Many ppl, ur just presenting it in a much more negative light, the only problem with camping is the time it takes, not because its competitive kind of act.
Not alot of people in lugh want that. That's one f the reasons why many people came to lugh or left. And it is also about the competitive kind of act, because that creates alot of tensions and stress, drama etc. I like things positive and helping each other in a team effort. I d'rather do that then fight against each other and try to show off you are better and superior to someone else
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Dice/Distribute: How does your server/clan do Big Boss D

in a world where there is no competition, you can play relaxed, it won't matter because you don't have to compete for anybody for lock. now for the drops, same thing, if you win or lose on dice rolls, no pressure because there is no competition, you don't have to get the strongest gears because you don't need to beat anybody.. also you won't be forced to camp or login, it will be your choice if you want to be geared or not.

but if you are competitive and lose a lot on rolls especially on drops so rare you can also see once a year, then it will be painful.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Dicing for dl/raid drops always tends to lower your clans longelivity.

If your most active toons dont get drops while inactive lucky rollers do, the results will be on display at locks if you have those, not to mention on all boss fights. Always love what dice supporters have to say regarding this. "Its faster and easier"
It just seems like a slap on the face to me. #BanDice
on danu we roll for dl drops if you need them. whoever gets the drop hands in to gaurd/gen to hold then people (who need) roll. Most of the inactive people on our world have full dl so they don't roll if they are on and go to the boss. ooooh also Mains over Alts is another rule, if a main needs and an alt needs it goes to the main.
I have to say on Danu I would live to convert to a DKP system, partially because im just unlucky with the dice- being in the clan for a year and a half and only winning things by default with the exception of one. Then losing to someone who only logs for hrung or mordris and not dl. Maybe its selfish but i hate seeing a drop go to someone who might log once a week/month for 30 minutes instead of it going to someone deserving who puts the time in regardless if its me or not.
Genisis18 - 195+ Ranger
Proud Member of Ascension
Danu