Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

abilities

Ok yes, i sound like a noob right now but ive been playing this game for a while and i still know nothing about these five certain abilities. Fortitide,Reflex,Vigour,Warding and Willpower. How do you train them and WHAT DO THEY DO?!(thats the main question). thanks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My name is Hikari(ios) level 105 warrior
proud noob of herne
My name is also Coldtothebone(android) level 97 mage
proud noob of lir
I love all anime :o especially ecchi (look it up) so if you know any good mangas or animes mail me my ign is coldtothebone

Re: abilities

Information:

Fortitude boosts Physical attack evasion – this is your ability to evade physical skills that do nothing but burst damage e.g. Giant swing, Pummel, Sharp shot
Warding boosts Magic attack evasion – this is your ability to evade magic skills that do nothing but burst damage e.g. Fire bolt, Lighting strike, Ice blast
Willpower boosts Weakening attack evasion – this Is your ability to evade debuff skills i.e. skills that lower your stats/attributes e.g. Howling wind, Smoke bomb
Vigour boosts Wounding attack evasion – this is your ability to evade skills that deal damage-over-time e.g. Strangling vines, Frostbite, Incinerate
Reflex boosts Movement attack evasion – this is your ability to evade skills that impair your movement e.g. Bolas, Grasping roots, Freeze

Training:
  • Reflex: Three and four star druids in Stonevale druid pit
  • Warding: Loredances in Stonevale
  • Vigor: Three and four star white horses in Stonevale where Fellfire is
  • Fortitude: Bosshogs, Guzzle PH and Goretusk PH in Stonevale
  • Willpower: One star purple ghosts in OW
-For more information on training these abilities, click here.
-For more answers to general questions, check the General Discussion FAQ.

Cheers!
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Re: abilities

Information:

Fortitude boosts Physical attack evasion – this is your ability to evade physical skills that do nothing but burst damage e.g. Giant swing, Pummel, Sharp shot
Warding boosts Magic attack evasion – this is your ability to evade magic skills that do nothing but burst damage e.g. Fire bolt, Lighting strike, Ice blast
Willpower boosts Weakening attack evasion – this Is your ability to evade debuff skills i.e. skills that lower your stats/attributes e.g. Howling wind, Smoke bomb
Vigour boosts Wounding attack evasion – this is your ability to evade skills that deal damage-over-time e.g. Strangling vines, Frostbite, Incinerate
Reflex boosts Movement attack evasion – this is your ability to evade skills that impair your movement e.g. Bolas, Grasping roots, Freeze

Training:
  • Reflex: Three and four star druids in Stonevale druid pit
  • Warding: Loredances in Stonevale
  • Vigor: Three and four star white horses in Stonevale where Fellfire is
  • Fortitude: Bosshogs, Guzzle PH and Goretusk PH in Stonevale
  • Willpower: One star purple ghosts in OW
-For more information on training these abilities, click here.
-For more answers to general questions, check the General Discussion FAQ.

Cheers!
Thank you so much. I had no idea what they did, i thought they were just....there. You have helped me out so much.
My name is Hikari(ios) level 105 warrior
proud noob of herne
My name is also Coldtothebone(android) level 97 mage
proud noob of lir
I love all anime :o especially ecchi (look it up) so if you know any good mangas or animes mail me my ign is coldtothebone