Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes Website Update & Survey

Greetings Heroes,

Whilst the Celtic Heroes Art, Design and Programming teams are hot on fixes, updates, events and content for 2015, I've been looking at how we can improve the current Celtic Heroes website.

We’re moving to keep up with trends and to give you, the community, as much information and assets related to Celtic Heroes as possible and with ease of access.
However, with more content now available, and regular updates incoming I have found it challenging to find a home for them.

So here’s the plan! We want to do more!

Read the rest here: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=69760

Please note this is strictly a Community topic!

If you have ideas for the new site, please post in the form via the above link as by posting here you will not be eligible for the gift.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

Re: Celtic Heroes Website Update & Survey

I already filled out the survey but I had a few more ideas;
-Out of game auction house for in game items (same deal with the auction house - however you don't need to be in game to bid or place items for auction- whenever that is implemented)
-The ability to customise your character and search your inventory/bank via the out of game website. Something like Destiny and their Destiny Companion client.
Last edited by Pestillence on Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

I think it is great that OTM is taking user feedback to generate ideas for a site revamp. Although it looks beautiful, overall I think my biggest criticism of the existing website is that I don't have a reason to go there. I pretty much live on the forums, but there is nothing driving me to go to the actual website. I think all the ideas that people have for expanded functionality will increase end user adoption of the new site.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I already filled out the surgery but I had a few more ideas;
-Out of game auction house for in game items (same deal with the auction house - however you don't need to be in game to bid or place items for auction- whenever that is implemented)
-The ability to customise your character and search your inventory/bank via the out of game website. Something like Destiny and their Destiny Companion client.
Surgery lol. Bitey their forums are always nice to get on because there are almost always new announcements to read.