Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

best/worst fights

choose two different super heroes/villians and make a close match up fight and a horribe match that would end in a second. Can be hero vs. Hero, villian vs. villian, or the classic hero vs. villian.
My choices.
Best- Wolverine vs Bane
Worst- Magneto vs Iron Man

Re: best/worst fights

Why Magneto vs iron man, not sure if u know already but iron mans suit doesnt contain any magnetic substances, it is made of titanium and gold mainly
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

Why Magneto vs iron man, not sure if u know already but iron mans suit doesnt contain any magnetic substances, it is made of titanium and gold mainly
Well sorry for not going past what he is named. His name is iron man, and also titanium is weakly magnetic, which is enough for magneto to smash him. And he could have aluminum or copper on his suit too.

Also it wouldnt be pure titanium because he gets hit with bullets and the titanic broke from hitting a still block of ice. It would have to be an alloy that has a stronger metal combined in with it. Most likely nickel which is magnetic.
I hope you're just joking around or do you really think the Titanic was made of titanium...?
Mossbumblebee Level 178 rogue

Also it wouldnt be pure titanium because he gets hit with bullets and the titanic broke from hitting a still block of ice. It would have to be an alloy that has a stronger metal combined in with it. Most likely nickel which is magnetic.
I hope you're just joking around or do you really think the Titanic was made of titanium...?
Hahahahahaha, first time I read it I was like "wut?"
Your arguement is invalid.