Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Silence for Leelah Alcorn

Uh i dont understand why people make such a big deal if a "different" person commits suicide. I swear, if someone were to commit suicide who was "normal" he/she wouldnt get as much attention as the other person. In my opinion i could care less about people who do this, why waste ur life wen u have so much more? I dont know why people do it, it also causes a bunch of trafic when people are going to jump into a freeway too. And one last thing, i am saying different because you arent born a transgender, so why change what you are. Just by changing how you are supposed to be makes me not feel the slightest care for u.

She died boringly, seriously people get creative. Like try and kill yourself in a funny way so people will remember you lol.
Belenus
Ranger-104 Retired
Rogue-123 Retired
Warrior-100 Retired
Mage-100 Retired
R.I.P

Mmhmm mmmhmm...

Can we get a lock now? LOCK!
Crybaby
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (18.45 KiB) Viewed 2427 times
Belenus
Ranger-104 Retired
Rogue-123 Retired
Warrior-100 Retired
Mage-100 Retired
R.I.P

Hello .
I am the YuleBro, and I want to give my opinion here...
I my self am a gnome (my parents don't believe me but its true), and I am a female in the body of a male.
I like women, so that makes me straight or lesbiàn?

Now, Im going to say something that may hurt people's feelings....

Being homosexuall is NOT normal!
Why? The answer is simple:

We are made to procreate! I dont care if you're atheist or what ever beliefs you have, but male and females are made to hage sexx to make other humans.

It is not normal to be homosexxual, nor is it normal to be a transgender. Are these people human? Well yes they infact are, how ever, their mentality is not normal.
Normal is being straight (maybe tending to he a bit bisexual), because the majority is straight, and thats how we are designed to be (again, evolutionists cant deny that two of the same gender can procreate without modifiying the body.)

So thats it, it is NOT natural to be a transgender, and its NOT normal to be a homosexual.

Should we hate these people? Answer is no.

Lets look at pedophiles... Are they normal? HELLL NO THEY ARENT! But they are also humans.
You know legally you're a PEDÔPHILE if you like 15 year olds (or kids under 18 yo).
These teens can think for their selves, but its still an underage person.

PEDÔPHILEs, gày men, lesbîans, transgenders, etc are not normal.. End of story.
I hatw peddophiles even if I shouldn't hate anyone. I do not hate homosexxxuals or transgendersz, but lets be honest, they are all in the same category.

You're male lesbian sprite,
-TheYuleBro-
TheYuleBro, Mabon's one and only Illuminati bro ;)

I did not say trannies are inhuman; they are certainly human...I'm not blind. I called them freaks. Freaks who voluntarily altered their bodies to something out of the ordinary.
So, sexual orientation is a voluntary choice that people make?

Tell me, at what point in your life were you given a list of such options to pick from?
Exactly...u Can't blame someone for being how they are (unless murderer and all that) they were born that way and weren't given options on how they would look and such. Its stupid how u, oberyon, blame the person for being how they were.
Lemme ask you this... Did a PEDÔPHILE ask to he a PEDÔPHILE? Why are they worst?
Dont get me wrong, I hate PEDÔPHILES and I always will, even if it becomes legal like homosexxxuality is.
TheYuleBro, Mabon's one and only Illuminati bro ;)

Okay woah back up, you say you're a pedophile if you have an attraction to someone under 18. You can't seriously be saying that the 18 year olds in 12th grade dating their 17 year old partners also in the same grade are pedophiles.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Okay woah back up, you say you're a pedophile if you have an attraction to someone under 18. You can't seriously be saying that the 18 year olds in 12th grade dating their 17 year old partners also in the same grade are pedophiles.
By definition and legal practice-- yes....
Obey the Nightmaster

Hello .
I am the YuleBro, and I want to give my opinion here...
I my self am a gnome (my parents don't believe me but its true), and I am a female in the body of a male.
I like women, so that makes me straight or lesbiàn?

Now, Im going to say something that may hurt people's feelings....

Being homosexuall is NOT normal!
Why? The answer is simple:

We are made to procreate! I dont care if you're atheist or what ever beliefs you have, but male and females are made to hage sexx to make other humans.

It is not normal to be homosexxual, nor is it normal to be a transgender. Are these people human? Well yes they infact are, how ever, their mentality is not normal.
Normal is being straight (maybe tending to he a bit bisexual), because the majority is straight, and thats how we are designed to be (again, evolutionists cant deny that two of the same gender can procreate without modifiying the body.)

So thats it, it is NOT natural to be a transgender, and its NOT normal to be a homosexual.

Should we hate these people? Answer is no.

Lets look at pedophiles... Are they normal? HELLL NO THEY ARENT! But they are also humans.
You know legally you're a PEDÔPHILE if you like 15 year olds (or kids under 18 yo).
These teens can think for their selves, but its still an underage person.

PEDÔPHILEs, gày men, lesbîans, transgenders, etc are not normal.. End of story.
I hatw peddophiles even if I shouldn't hate anyone. I do not hate homosexxxuals or transgendersz, but lets be honest, they are all in the same category.

You're male lesbian sprite,
-TheYuleBro-
Attachments
image.jpg
3edgy420me
image.jpg (48.78 KiB) Viewed 2418 times
Belenus
Ranger-104 Retired
Rogue-123 Retired
Warrior-100 Retired
Mage-100 Retired
R.I.P

By definition and legal practice-- yes....
How hard is it living with autism? I need a response from someone with first hand experience.
Belenus
Ranger-104 Retired
Rogue-123 Retired
Warrior-100 Retired
Mage-100 Retired
R.I.P