Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [FEEDBACK THREAD] iOS Destiny Engine & Yule (inc crashes

My iPad retina works awesome. My iPhone 4 works ok. I turned off all extras on iPhone 4,Even default characters. It's playable. All bosses are doable.
When you say bosses be specific...solo stonefang or you mean a raid?
He means hrungnir 200 and mordris
Turing off all extras on my iphone 4 gets me 2-3 frames per second and 5 seconds of lag between any action and a response at raids. Lots of memory free and very little installed but ch. like to know how you magange because that is pretty much unplayable beyond basic auto and idol a few times.

Without extra devices I'd never know who is who or what's happening because with the draw and detail turned down so far I can't read names or see appearances or even see the boss I'm attacking sometimes.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

^^ memory means ram, not storage. Turn off all spotlight search things so it doesn't have it indexed in the ram
True but there aren't disk drives in phones and the bus speeds are pretty darn fast. Literally there is just ch and line installed. No music, no videos no anything. It's only for playing ch. all apps closed for raids as well as notifications turned off.

Maybe the key is to install lots of trashy music and waste that seems to be the difference between my 4 and people who claim thier 4 works great on raids.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

^^ memory means ram, not storage. Turn off all spotlight search things so it doesn't have it indexed in the ram
True but there aren't disk drives in phones and the bus speeds are pretty darn fast. Literally there is just ch and line installed. No music, no videos no anything. It's only for playing ch. all apps closed for raids as well as notifications turned off.

Maybe the key is to install lots of trashy music and waste that seems to be the difference between my 4 and people who claim thier 4 works great on raids.
+1

Even my 4s lags like crazy i can only imagine a 4.