Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Bit About Lugh

I love how Argona was not mentioned.. Seeing as my old clan is not at all relevant in Lugh anymore, I won't complain.

This is a very nice post and I'm very impressed. It should be extremely helpful to the newbies; Lugh is a complicated thing.
~Neek~
World - Lugh
Neek - Warrior - 220+
Neek2 - Rogue - 220+
Mayfire - Ranger - 215+
ii - Rogue - 190+
Booty - Mage - 205+
WMD - Warrior - 140+

Proud General of clan Axis of Lugh

I love how Argona was not mentioned.. Seeing as my old clan is not at all relevant in Lugh anymore, I won't complain.

This is a very nice post and I'm very impressed. It should be extremely helpful to the newbies; Lugh is a complicated thing.
There are hundreds of clans on Lugh. I mentioned several I thought were noteworthy. If Argona is still active and someone gives me some info about it, I could add it.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

Great summary.

You might add to drop distribution for other bosses (frozen etc.) that it is quite usual in Lugh to give crests and similar class quest drops to any relevant and needy class participant contributing to the kill. So although drops are not class diced, they are often class traded.
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid

Cool post... but i guess u forgot to mention someone else on Aftermath...

=)
I would never forget you, waio. My original idea was to list a couple active players from each clan that new players could contact if thy wished to learn a bit more about the clan. That's why I didn't mention you or toycat. You two are not as stove now. I can add you though-I added toy.
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

Woah you forgot to mention King Vulture what man

Wowo they censor double u tee eff into what
Yee smart tried several times to mention you in a phrase with nice and helpfull in it, but every time your name just disappeared. Strange magic XD
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Woah you forgot to mention King Vulture what man

Wowo they censor double u tee eff into what
What what what man
I'd have mentioned you vult, but you would have to clarify something for me. Which clan are you a leader in? I am pretty sure that you have switched clans since I first made this post. ;)
-Mark Twain