Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Feels

Some how celtic heroes doesnt feel like celtic heroes anymore. By chainging the graphics its like a whole new game and thats weird
I like new engine but i want that celtic heroes feeling back
Also id like to know final engine release date and patch day for iPod 4 so i can play too
:)

Re: Feels

Some how celtic heroes doesnt feel like celtic heroes anymore. By chainging the graphics its like a whole new game and thats weird
Also id like to know final engine release date and patch day for iPod 4 so i can play too

Ya most of my clan mates feel it is more boring and are only logging on a fraction of what they used to.
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

Ya most of my clan mates feel it is more boring and are only logging on a fraction of what they used to.
Good next step is don't log at all
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Same +1 all the way