Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [FEEDBACK THREAD] iOS Destiny Engine & Yule (inc crashes

iPhone 6 plus
iOS 8.1
128GB
81.1 GB remaining

Only issue I'm really having is people being invisible. It can be fixed by changing name size temporarily, but when entering a new area it tends to happen again.

The chat could use some work in terms of visibility and the whole tapping outside and losing what you typed thing. But that's probably not really a major priority right now.

Other than that great freakin work! Very pleased with the new dynamic shadows and animations.
The character loading bug is being worked on, the team has a fix that is looking really good! Chat bugs are being worked on as well.
:')

So i have an ipod 4g and still cant log into game, iv been playing this game for over 3 years and its complete bs that all these 'bugs' havent been fixed.you know half the ppl that play this have an ipod 4g? That means uv lost alot of players otm.if this issue isnt fixed i will no longer try to log in.ill quit n delete this game off my ipod.its sad when i can run order and chaos perfectly fine

So i have an ipod 4g and still cant log into game, iv been playing this game for over 3 years and its complete bs that all these 'bugs' havent been fixed.you know half the ppl that play this have an ipod 4g? That means uv lost alot of players otm.if this issue isnt fixed i will no longer try to log in.ill quit n delete this game off my ipod.its sad when i can run order and chaos perfectly fine
There fixing it
[img]IMG_5225.GIF[/img]

Hi! I'd like to report a bug that happens to iPhones 5s (iOS 8.1.1) and 4s (iOS 7.1):

While in trade, it becomes really hard, near impossible, to scroll through the backpack, and the search tool won't work either.

Thx

EDIT: also there are some bugs or troubles while in combat. Sometimes when attacking a mob, the character will keep moving past the selected target.
Walking animation doesn't end right away when we release the control pad (as if the character is breaking, steering idk), thus activating skills or auto attack will be interrupted.

Auto Camera in close packed places, such as boggan chambers, is just annoying. Imho we should be able to toggle auto camera :)
Last edited by Einherjar on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frejlheir from Sulis
Oliver Quinn from Epona

I am not understanding why you guys keep lowering the price of sellable items to vendor. It used to be that diamonds from faerie queen were worth 6k. Then they lowered the sellable value price by 2k. Now that this udate is here that thing is only worth like 1.2k. Why are you guys lowering the sell price if gold is already hard to get? Eather make a better gold looting system or remove the sell price reduction and bring it back to what it used to be. In my eyes this is how I am seeing your logic. Take no offence please!
Try selling jewelry to other sellers: Skill Seller in Castle, Lockpick Seller in Fingald, The Scavenger in OW, etc.

This guys haven't lowered drop prices, just changed which sellers give the most ;)
Frejlheir from Sulis
Oliver Quinn from Epona

This should have been fixed a long time ago.so now the ppl with ipod 4g's are gonna be behind everybody else.how fair is that? I havent even seen the dam graphics yet cuz i cant get past the fukin loading screen
It's true that we will behind but, then we will just have to catch up.It's better than nothing i do know that.Atleast we know that they are trying to fix the issue.So be grateful and patient, that's all we can do atm...

This should have been fixed a long time ago.so now the ppl with ipod 4g's are gonna be behind everybody else.how fair is that? I havent even seen the dam graphics yet cuz i cant get past the fukin loading screen
A long time ago? These issues were unexpected and the engine debuted on Monday of this week. There have been plenty of screenshots posted for you to see the "dam graphics," so look a little and you'll see the improvements. I really don't understand why you think posts like this will help OTM solve your problems.

Player: I h8 u otm u suk lag is bad all the work you did for al this time means nothing and i m mad u suk y cnt u do any thing rite ppl r invisible this game is ovr!!!
OTM: Wow! This feedback helped us fix all the bugs and unexpected issues! The new engine was completely fixed the second this post was submitted!! Thank you!!
Stop! Stop! Stop! You're going to take someone's eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa, not LevioSA.

Obviously the issues werent fixed i beta like they should have been.hence the term BETA.hard to beleive these issues just popped up outta nowhere.im not saying i hate otm im saying they needa step their game up before they lose an assload of players over this.im sorry if im sounding like im raging but iv spent 3 years and ALOT of money on this game just for it not to even be able to log me in so im frustrated.this game is where i spend most of my free time n since this update i havent been able to play even 1 time.iv been having to play order and chaos in my spare time.

A long time ago? These issues were unexpected and the engine debuted on Monday of this week. There have been plenty of screenshots posted for you to see the "dam graphics," so look a little and you'll see the improvements. I really don't understand why you think posts like this will help OTM solve your problems.

Player: I h8 u otm u suk lag is bad all the work you did for al this time means nothing and i m mad u suk y cnt u do any thing rite ppl r invisible this game is ovr!!!
OTM: Wow! This feedback helped us fix all the bugs and unexpected issues! The new engine was completely fixed the second this post was submitted!! Thank you!!
+1 i 100% agree with you.