Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sorry to whoever was a victim

Hi everyone.

We are aware of this issue going on with Michael_XXX's account and we are doing our best to get everything back to normal. Once Michael has got in touch with the Appeals Team, they will do their best to get his account back to him.

In the mean time, please avoid from accusations and finger pointing here on the forums or in game as it accomplishes nothing and it could result in further action taken if you are harassing other players.
Also I sent them appeal on secondary email by mistake so sent them a more detailed appeal on main email
Obey the Nightmaster

Very unfortunate of this to happen to you Mike. No one deserves to be hacked, I made the same mistake as you once when I was lvl188, but look where I am now.

As to alpha, from what I know, this guy is friends with Slade, a notoious *beep beep* there might be alot more going on behind the scenes.
Wattzon of Sulis

Very unfortunate of this to happen to you Mike. No one deserves to be hacked, I made the same mistake as you once when I was lvl188, but look where I am now.

As to alpha, from what I know, this guy is friends with Slade, a notoious *beep beep* there might be alot more going on behind the scenes.
Thank you im still waiting on appeals
Obey the Nightmaster

If your refering to me as friends with slade, im not denying it, nor did he pull this scam. I talk to slade a lot, we are good friends, he hasn't played this game in a while nor does he have an android. It wasn't slade ill tell you that much.

It's my fault for sharing none of this would of happened.. and won't happen again once everything is back to normal I got a reply from appeals and sent more info hoping it's enough this time

Thanks guys and sorry again to anyone who was affected by this
Obey the Nightmaster

If your refering to me as friends with slade, im not denying it, nor did he pull this scam. I talk to slade a lot, we are good friends, he hasn't played this game in a while nor does he have an android. It wasn't slade ill tell you that much.
Oh and i get you wanna protect your freind but he has already told everyone on balor that he is pathrider
obay death