Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sorry to whoever was a victim

Hello all, i was stupid and posted my information on public forums. resulting in hacking of many of my personal accounts emails and band account.

Im unable to log into band account either. so IT IS NOT ME!

Once im enabled i will see what i have left and give to all who has lost to this big mishap. i know im stupid for doing what i did i dont want to see insults in post, i will make it right when im enabled and see if the hacker or thief whatever u want to call him kept items on the account.

Sorry guys
Obey the Nightmaster

Re: Sorry to whoever was a victim

Hello all, i was stupid and posted my information on public forums. resulting in hacking of many of my personal accounts emails and band account.

Im unable to log into band account either. so IT IS NOT ME!

Once im enabled i will see what i have left and give to all who has lost to this big mishap. i know im stupid for doing what i did i dont want to see insults in post, i will make it right when im enabled and see if the hacker or thief whatever u want to call him kept items on the account.

Sorry guys
Hey mike, mistakes happen. I hope you can repay a few players back like myself however still hope to see you on and if your char has been deleted surely otm can get it back like grean. However all items probley will be gone.
Aeryn - 220+ Rogue
Aeya - 100+ Ranger

Long live Balor! :lol: ;) :lol:

"They" even deleted your main And everything.
How do you know they deleted it? The only person that would know is the person that did it!!!!!!
Ehh fk off im not like that. Ik who did it and am friends with him. Micheal up there is the idiot who posted his details in reality, it was only matter of time before someone stripped his account.

[/quote]
Ehh fk off im not like that. Ik who did it and am friends with him. Micheal up there is the idiot who posted his details in reality, it was only matter of time before someone stripped his account.[/quote]

Wow you must put some real thought into picking your friends... if you're so against scamming why not report your 'friend'? Yeah its mikes fault and he owned up to it, but you know who it is.
Aeryn - 220+ Rogue
Aeya - 100+ Ranger

Long live Balor! :lol: ;) :lol:

"They" even deleted your main And everything.
How do you know they deleted it? The only person that would know is the person that did it!!!!!!
Ehh fk off im not like that. Ik who did it and am friends with him. Micheal up there is the idiot who posted his details in reality, it was only matter of time before someone stripped his account.
Defuq?!?!?!?!
obay death