Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

1M event mount holders (confirmation)

I made this topic so I/We can confirm if the 1M given skill which is "Sonic Screech" is working or not. I bought the 1M event mount for my druid cuz of the high energy regens/armor/elemental resistance and the Sonic Screech skill. But I'm very disappointed with the skill because it didn't work out from what I expected. The skill always misses and never made a successful connection to hold the mob for 10secs. So what's the point of having a good skill when it always fails and misses?

I'm hoping otm will check on this and maybe can do some adjustments about it. The skill is nice as it described but it's useless if cant make a successful hit to our target.

I just now leveled my druid alt to a 100 for the reason that I can finally able to use the 1M mount. During the 15mins lix, everytime it cools down and okay to use I always cast it to mob but the entire 15mins it all misses the target not even 1 connect a hit.

For those who experiencing the same scenario please post here and maybe otm will have it look and somehow make some modifications to it. thanks all.
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

Re: 1M event mount holders (confirmation)

I made this topic so I/We can confirm if the 1M given skill which is "Sonic Screech" is working or not. I bought the 1M event mount for my druid cuz of the high energy regens/armor/elemental resistance and the Sonic Screech skill. But I'm very disappointed with the skill because it didn't work out from what I expected. The skill always misses and never made a successful connection to hold the mob for 10secs. So what's the point of having a good skill when it always fails and misses?

I'm hoping otm will check on this and maybe can do some adjustments about it. The skill is nice as it described but it's useless if cant make a successful hit to our target.

I just now leveled my druid alt to a 100 for the reason that I can finally able to use the 1M mount. During the 15mins lix, everytime it cools down and okay to use I always cast it to mob but the entire 15mins it all misses the target not even 1 connect a hit.

For those who experiencing the same scenario please post here and maybe otm will have it look and somehow make some modifications to it. thanks all.
It freezes the mob doing dmg to it will unfreeze making you think it doesn't work
For lvling its worthless really
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

So its like freeze? if so thats stupid.. it should be like shield bash where they can still take dmg without it going off..
Thought it would be like roots before event but +1 to your idea
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

So its like freeze? if so thats stupid.. it should be like shield bash where they can still take dmg without it going off..
Thought it would be like roots before event but +1 to your idea
How long does a freeze staff effect work for? Curious which is better at freezing as I haven't bought either.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

How long does a freeze staff effect work for? Curious which is better at freezing as I haven't bought either.
Shalebone Arctic Stormskimmer and Exalted Karpati Nightflyer freeze targets for the same duration (10 seconds). The cool downs are also the same (60 seconds).

One difference is that the skimmer can freeze from a distance, while the nightflyer can only freeze from melee range.

Also, the nightflyer's freeze is instant cast. The skimmer takes 1 second to freeze.

Shalebone Arctic Stormskimmer and Exalted Karpati Nightflyer freeze targets for the same duration (10 seconds). The cool downs are also the same (60 seconds).

One difference is that the skimmer can freeze from a distance, while the nightflyer can only freeze from melee range.

Also, the nightflyer's freeze is instant cast. The skimmer takes 1 second to freeze.
The night flyers freeze can get messed up tho. It seems to have trouble casting and kinda lags, whether I use an iPad or an iPhone
UrMerGurd level 151 rogue and counting!
Phe0nix level 65 mage
Proud member of Ascension Danu:)