Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: next update info

Nope :(
Confirmed?

Sad how old devices always get the kick from the gang. This was one of things I was fearing, this along with a faster battery drain from new engine.

I would play with the old engine over the new engine due to the technical perks, but Celtic Heroes needed a promotion from its graphics, this engine will make this game the best MMO on the AppStore.
Wattzon of Sulis

Well the ipod 4 can barely handle it now-- so the odds are severely stacked against it. I do know that even the iPhone4 won't be seeing the light that is ios8, so anything before iphone4s I believe won't run the game very effectively.
Obey the Nightmaster

Confirmed?

Sad how old devices always get the kick from the gang. This was one of things I was fearing, this along with a faster battery drain from new engine.

I would play with the old engine over the new engine due to the technical perks, but Celtic Heroes needed a promotion from its graphics, this engine will make this game the best MMO on the AppStore.
Its supported.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Confirmed?

Its supported.
But Will It run?
Obey the Nightmaster