Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: strongest server

Maybe not so much anymore :oops:
You're still on top what're you worried about? :mrgreen:[/quote]
Just pointing it out, I hope we get a chance to talk with generals and chief of exodus about a certain matter..[/quote]

Well, we are not imposing to be the best but 85% of our members are active. Building a good clan takes time and I like to establish a clan that all are contributing with the clan growth. Daily activities, bossing and leveling at the same time. Also not making a harsh comments on other clans cuz it implies/mirror the clan you are in. We doing boss raids on a regular basis and can kill easily with just 2-4 in the group (no freeloaders), all having their drops. 8-)

And during the time of low activity I'll ask Exo to do boss raids. So we like engine that runs 24/7. :lol:

We all know amity is having a problem with active member (warrior class that can tank) as result to seldom doing boss raids. The most cheapest to do bosses is by having a Warrior class that is build for tanking and a druid that can heals in the group.. So looking/targeting/seeking other clans tanks (high level warrior) is the only option. :mrgreen:[/quote]
Hmmm...
nobody told you hoors active again? XD
Obey the Nightmaster

You're still on top what're you worried about? :mrgreen:
Just pointing it out, I hope we get a chance to talk with generals and chief of exodus about a certain matter..[/quote]

Well, we are not imposing to be the best but 85% of our members are active. Building a good clan takes time and I like to establish a clan that all are contributing with the clan growth. Daily activities, bossing and leveling at the same time. Also not making a harsh comments on other clans cuz it implies/mirror the clan you are in. We doing boss raids on a regular basis and can kill easily with just 2-4 in the group (no freeloaders), all having their drops. 8-)

And during the time of low activity I'll ask Exo to do boss raids. So we like engine that runs 24/7. :lol:

We all know amity is having a problem with active member (warrior class that can tank) as result to seldom doing boss raids. The most cheapest to do bosses is by having a Warrior class that is build for tanking and a druid that can heals in the group.. So looking/targeting/seeking other clans tanks (high level warrior) is the only option. :mrgreen:[/quote]
Hmmm...
nobody told you hoors active again? XD[/quote]
Hoors back?!?!
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

You're still on top what're you worried about? :mrgreen:
Just pointing it out, I hope we get a chance to talk with generals and chief of exodus about a certain matter..

Hmmm...
nobody told you hoors active again? XD[/quote]
Hoors back?!?![/quote]
Not super active yet but yeah
Obey the Nightmaster

Imho CerberuS is the best clan on our server thrift lol. To bad you sent in it anymore :(
Sent? I'm assuming you meant aren't or something along those lines. I left CerberuS for a reason. I legitly feel guilty that i can't remember what it was.
You left us after lethal and and that other gay clan asked artur if he would be interested in mergeing. You had left thinking we were going to merge, but after you found out that we wernt you didnt even come back. Im not trying to start things with you because me and you are chill. I just at that time did not understand why you did it and why you didnt just wait for an answer..... but as i have told everyone in game, i love cerberuS and will never leave. Even if i outlvl everyone or i become the best or there no longer any way for me to advance in game. I will stay with CerberuS untill the end. I love every member in the clan "except a few" and i have come to terms that this clan is the most lively and fun clan to be in. I dont really care for exodus or amity that much as a clan. I am friends with people that are in those clans yes. Like xxx for instance. He is actualy one of the nicestest guys on our server. And mike ill like to thank you for all the help you have given me as i was growing to become the rogue i am now. Im still no where near as good as you lol but that doesnt matter. Ill see both you and thrift in game cya guys :)
obay death

Imho CerberuS is the best clan on our server thrift lol. To bad you sent in it anymore :(
Sent? I'm assuming you meant aren't or something along those lines. I left CerberuS for a reason. I legitly feel guilty that i can't remember what it was.
You left us after lethal and and that other gay clan asked artur if he would be interested in mergeing. You had left thinking we were going to merge, but after you found out that we wernt you didnt even come back. Im not trying to start things with you because me and you are chill. I just at that time did not understand why you did it and why you didnt just wait for an answer..... but as i have told everyone in game, i love cerberuS and will never leave. Even if i outlvl everyone or i become the best or there no longer any way for me to advance in game. I will stay with CerberuS untill the end. I love every member in the clan "except a few" and i have come to terms that this clan is the most lively and fun clan to be in. I dont really care for exodus or amity that much as a clan. I am friends with people that are in those clans yes. Like xxx for instance. He is actualy one of the nicestest guys on our server. And mike ill like to thank you for all the help you have given me as i was growing to become the rogue i am now. Im still no where near as good as you lol but that doesnt matter. Ill see both you and thrift in game cya guys :)
I'm always up for helping,
except druids.... not my area...
Obey the Nightmaster

Ah sure us Exodus lot are pure sound lol