Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Does OTM really listen to its players?

The title says it all. Does OTM listen to its players? Why or why not? How could they improve, and what do you think they are doing badly?

Discussion welcome, comments welcomer (not a word, I know) :lol:
Theyve listened to us on making crafting and living mounts - expanding sideways.

Other than that, not really. But I think its better if OTM gives us what we really want and keeps us playing.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS

Why doesnt otm ask us more questions on ingame items or different things that are to be implemented?
such as, new fashion, new mounts, new loot, and new skills.

Getting player opinion on new things can be a good and bad thing but why isnt there more interaction with the player base?
I believe some players feel disconnected from the developers on the game they play.

Any thoughts?
taken from my topic. almost the same idea as mine...

To make it short: NO

I HAVE been playing since release and i have not had one idea even thrown out there.

Instead i get my posts deleted. Also was in beta 1 and was not listened to either.

Not sure why they dont accept advice for someone of my generation that was the first to play mmos (aka everquest 1, DAOC, and eventually Wow.

To make it short: NO

I HAVE been playing since release and i have not had one idea even thrown out there.

Instead i get my posts deleted. Also was in beta 1 and was not listened to either.

Not sure why they dont accept advice for someone of my generation that was the first to play mmos (aka everquest 1, DAOC, and eventually Wow.
this isnt a rant topic. and they do, communication is poor imo

Why doesnt otm ask us more questions on ingame items or different things that are to be implemented?

Getting player opinion on new things can be a good and bad thing but why isnt there more interaction with the player base?
I believe some players feel disconnected from the developers on the game they play.

Any thoughts?
The same point stands... Besides, twice as many topics on it doubles the chances of OTM reading :lol:

Rhiannon - Everyone's favourite Rookie!! The great guardian of HeroesOfDestiny

Any thoughts?
The same point stands... Besides, twice as many topics on it doubles the chances of OTM reading :lol:
not saying its a bad thing. just pointing out something else, that otm could do