Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: strongest server

How many 150+ players do you guys have? Balor has 11.. can't tell if I'm missing anyone but most of our 150+ are in the same clan and balors strongest rogue helps us alot..
iOS
Sneakyranger 133 Ranger, (retired) Sulis
SneakyPerry 133 Rogue, (retired) Morrigan
Android
Varus 158+ Ranger, Balor

Well you guys are stacked.. Why hasn't aggy been planned or killed yet? Do you have a warrior thats 170+ or 160+? Also many of our players are dissinterested once they reach like 120-130. That is the period where most people stop leveling or don't level for a long time. (I had the same problem)
iOS
Sneakyranger 133 Ranger, (retired) Sulis
SneakyPerry 133 Rogue, (retired) Morrigan
Android
Varus 158+ Ranger, Balor

Well you guys are stacked.. Why hasn't aggy been planned or killed yet? Do you have a warrior thats 170+ or 160+? Also many of our players are dissinterested once they reach like 120-130. That is the period where most people stop leveling or don't level for a long time. (I had the same problem)
Remember-- Killing a raid boss is 1/5 power 4/5 organization, we are fortunate to have our organization almost completely perfected.
Not everyone else is so fortunate, at this rate we may be first to DL sets, I'm sitting on 4 DL drops atm.
Obey the Nightmaster