Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Competition: Win an exclusive Mount!

I just hope they make it so there's one per server, it's really not too late to do that :/ +1 this if you agree! Lol
Lol. Someone definitely wants one :3 Remember you complaining cause there was no white sultan. :D
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

I just hope they make it so there's one per server, it's really not too late to do that :/ +1 this if you agree! Lol
Lol. Someone definitely wants one :3 Remember you complaining cause there was no white sultan. :D
Maybe :P
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Hope im not too late.
Not a lot of time to make something decent so i made a fancy assed Gif.
My staff is based on a Scorpion and fires lightning bolts out of its top pincer.
Stats. Speed
Red:5%
Pink:10%
Orange:25%
Yellow:40%
Green:50%
Turquoise:65%
Blue 80% 10 camo
Purple:85% 25 camo
Black:90% 40 camo
White:100% 50 camo

Special move: proc:10%
Poisons all users around with dark scorpion venom dealing up to x damage per tick for 15 seconds. (This can look like green fire on someone just like incinerate) (X referring to Speed increase x 10)

The rarer it is, the more sparkly it gets as it does in the picture.
-@Mep
Arawn
Last edited by meepol on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meeplol from Rosmerta- Ranger 223

Top pvp ranger on Celtic heroes
We Love Meep

Heroes!

Firstly, we want to send a resounding thank you to everyone who submitted an entry into the Design a Mount Competition. . We were delighted how many people took part, researched their mounts’ details in mythology, provided us with in-game stats and did their best to draw their designs. We looked at each and every entry and considered the drawing, detail and relevance to Celtic Mythology when picking the winners.

It was a very tough judgement to make as all your entries had their own unique quality but we do have a list of winners and honourable mentions.

Winners will be announced very soon!

Lastly! Keep your eyes out for the next competition!
I create worlds!