Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fan fiction Competition

Krill and I wrote it together :D (half each)
I see Krill and Princess-Abby writing it actually. Here is a link to the original post back from November 21, 2013:
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... t=mushroom
Lmao what a copy cat, greedy person who couldn't make an original story who just wanted to win plat...
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Krill and I wrote it together :D (half each)
I see Krill and Princess-Abby writing it actually. Here is a link to the original post back from November 21, 2013:
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... t=mushroom
Lmao what a copy cat, greedy person who couldn't make an original story who just wanted to win plat...
Actually - ChopstickNinja and Princess-Abby appear to be the same person (by looking up what ip-address they've posted from).
If people do suspect someone of copying another persons work please PM one of the mods to avoid this type of thing from happening.

Thanks.
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!

Ha :lol: :lol:
That ninja is using two accounts
One with female name named princess abby :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice work sharing with us that info, morgana ;) :lol:
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

So chopstick, then why did you reply to your own post as a third person? Lol:p
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

So chopstick, then why did you reply to your own post as a third person? Lol:p
To create a beautiful, funny, inspiring story, with hidden messages, that doesnt start with 'it was a dark and stormy night, and i woke up on a beach, and it was hard to breathe, omg omg there's Mordris!!', and...... to remain anonymous, until Morgana busted me :D :D :D

and ... no, Mr/Mrs Hater, I'm not greedy and after plat. I have never purchased a single lix idol or pot with plat, the game is free to play, and i consider my couple of plat purchases (sigils only) as a donation to OTM to maintain their servers. I dont think you will find many lvl 200+ who are greedy a-holes

And, for the record, I sought Krill's permission before publishing our story.
ChopstikNinja - Regretfully Retired from Celtic Heroes
Highest rank:Top 10 or so across all servers September?? 2014
Dollars Spent: $210?? Give or take $20
World: Crom
Class: Mage
Level: 206+
Senior Publicist, The Dal Riata Enquirer

My first post do not count it please. Here is the real story :

There I was, at last on my skimmer traveling the land at an amazing speed. I looked over to see a waterfall and a statue next to it. It was shining. It felt like it was talking to me, asking me to help it. I slowly walked over with caution. I knew anything could happen, so I put on all my buffs and was ready to fight. I walked up and the statue spoke. It told me to get 4 clovers found in the grass. It was an easy task I thought, but alas it was not. 3 clovers were found easily and I was eagerly searching for the last one. AT LAST! I had found it! I walked over slowly admairing the clover. Just as I went to pick it up, a noob, sprinting by snatched it. I chased after him desperately on my skimmer, but alas he has A travelling elixir on. I was mad, so mad that my blood was boiling. I rushed to the arena, for I knew that I had to take this anger out. There were noobs here. I gathered them up and shot a firestorm at them. I watched as they suffered. Finally I felt sympathy and stopped, but just then, I realized that another clover would have grown by then. I rushed at the speed of light. There it was, the last clover. Without hesitation this time, I rushed and grabbed it. When I returned the clovers to the statue, I felt a breeze. It was almost as if it was making me feel light, allowing me to dodge anything. I then, decided to use this new obtained power for good!
Last edited by Curry30423 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

My first post do not count it please. Here is the real story :

There I was, at last on my skimmer traveling the land at an amazing speed. I looked over to see a waterfall and a statue next to it. It was shining. It felt like it was talking to me, asking me to help it. I slowly walked over with caution. I knew anything could happen, so I put on all my buffs and was ready to fight. I walked up and the statue spoke. It told me to get 4 clovers found in the grass. It was an easy task I thought, but alas it was not. 3 clovers were found easily and I wAs eagerly searching for the last one. AT LAST! I had found it! I walked over slowly admairing the clover. Just as I went to pick it up, a noob, sprinting by snatched it. I chased after him desperately on my skimmer, but alas he has A travelling elixir on. I was mad, so mad that my blood was boiling. I rushed to the arena, for I knew that I had to take this anger out. There were noobs here. I gathered them up and shot a firestorm at them. I watched as they suffered. Finally I felt sympathy and stopped, but just then, I realized that another clover would have grown by then. I rushed at the speed of light. There is was, the last clover. Without hesitation this time, I rushed and grabbed it. When I returned the clovers to the statue, I felt a breeze. It was almost as if it was making me feel light, allowing me to dodge anything. I then, decided to use this new obtained power for good!
True story._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Great story Curry30423 !!! brings back good memories :D
ChopstikNinja - Regretfully Retired from Celtic Heroes
Highest rank:Top 10 or so across all servers September?? 2014
Dollars Spent: $210?? Give or take $20