Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The Great 1k Start Bid Auction.....

Ladies and gentleman, roll up for the Mage's Magical Mystery Tour (not that there is anything magical about an auction, but rather I took a tour round my always messed up invent which is its own kind of mystery to me). I have a lot of stuff so am going to run auctions on it. Before anyone gets too excited, this isn't the Bond Street type of stuff that Blue puts up......BUT.....a chance for players to grab a bargain cos everything starts with a 1k bid. Highest bids left by this coming Sunday 29th June (12midnight UK time, so about 7 to 5 hours behind that depending on where US guys are), win.

Any daft bids will be discounted.

JUST 1k START BID ON ALL iTEMS BELOW!!!!!!!!!

BELATINE HARP......3rd rarest and comes with 'Lively Melody' skill (as in it's the type that plays audible notes). It is yellow and green in colour.

BOLKAN FIREBOLGS ARCHER CHARM.

EXTREMELY RARE BLUE ARDMAIR WOAD

COMMON YELLOW ARDMAIR WOAD

COMMON RED ARDMAIR BOOTS

RARE GREEN ARDMAIR BOOTS

COMMON PINK ARDMAIR BRACERS
COMMON PINK ARDMAIR MASK

OTHER FASHION:

RARE BLACK SUNLIT WRISTGUARDS

ROGUE WEAPON:

DEEPFALL OPAL QUICKBLADE: 70 pierce. Dagger+200. LVL req. 100. (Think it cost me 70k from OW Trader).

And laaaaaaaast of all, a Shalebone Frost StromSkimmer (5% so only for those who are happy to take a long time to get to bosses, or who simply want one to sit on at Castle while playing dice and exchanging insults!).
Last edited by Zapper on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.