Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Getting a bad reputation..

Taking a game break is a great idea when one is frustrated, bored, or burned out.

But if your aim is to develop a reputation as a stable, reliable, trustworthy player I would agree that remaining in one clan for an extended period of time, and staying positive and team-oriented in that clan is the best approach.

And be friendly. Chat people up in arena or at bosses. Let people outside your clan get to know you, but pick one clan and stay loyal to it for a good amount of time.
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian

Summer time Cys....Summer time and the summer of your youth! So yes, take a break from the game (am sure DS will be fine you keeping your main in clan). CH is great for those dark, dreary, endless dark days of winter, but a young chap needs to be out and about in the summer......just think about all the girls your age who will be dreaming of a handsome young buck like yourself coming into their lives! So, enjoy life.....life first always. But don't you dare delete all your work on creating Cys. Just simply go on a holiday from the game, but don't leave us cos we need you! So there young beastie.

I will let my brother play till my break is done.
And if nobody trust i have a brother, i can prove it :)
Remember people react differently to when the account of someone is shared and they know it.
This is also a form of respect. Not to mention OTM does not really support the idea of account sharing.

Just a heads up.
Glad you raised that point Skenkee cos this grey area of who can play a toon bothers me. MARKtherouge let his best friend, Steve, play his toon for a short while. A very horrible player (trying not to use 'Thug' or 'bully' anymore), then began threatening Mark, even sending him abusive in game messages, saying he would report him for 'sharing an account'. This was somewhat ironic as the player making that threat, has himself constantly had shared/bought accounts and used them to steal from other players. Mark sensibly contacted Support and told them the situation, like me he genuinely did not know a neighbour was not allowed to use his character. My cousin is staying with me at the moment, she is 55 and has never played an on line game in her life. Yesterday I let her have a go on Zap, telling her to stay in Grove, stay on staff and on no account press the fire tabs on anything another player was killing. She played for 5 mins (literally). Does this in effect mean I too have broken the rules? I thought 'account sharing' meant sharing with a fellow player who you don't know in life and who may live thousands of miles away and of course that kind of account sharing often results in scamming etc. But is it truly the case that a youngster can't let their little brother or sister have a go on their toon? My cousin is a blood relative and living at my address at the moment so I thought that kind of thing was allowed. If it isn't, then for 5 mins yesterday I have also broken the rules by letting my relative have a shot on the Zap toon.

OTM indiscriminately bans anyone sharing an account. Even if it's your identical twin or mother.
For a gaming company that wants customer retention, it's one of their most inane policies just because they don't want to be liable nor deal with stolen accounts, so it's a blanket rule for them.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

OTM indiscriminately bans anyone sharing an account. Even if it's your identical twin or mother.
For a gaming company that wants customer retention, it's one of their most inane policies just because they don't want to be liable nor deal with stolen accounts, so it's a blanket rule for them.
Well dude, my brother isn't any brother. We are leveling cysero since level 1.. I don't think he would steal stuff..

Oh well, that will be me reported by my enemies in game. Not that I give a damn quite frankly. If I end up banned from game cos I let my 55 year old cousin play for 5 mins, while some we all know damn well constantly share accounts for the worst of motives (as in to steal), but they get away with it, then it is simply yet another example of how completely unfair this game is.

Oh well, that will be me reported by my enemies in game. Not that I give a damn quite frankly. If I end up banned from game cos I let my 55 year old cousin play for 5 mins, while some we all know damn well constantly share accounts for the worst of motives (as in to steal), but they get away with it, then it is simply yet another example of how completely unfair this game is.
Pfff evil always existed everywhere, jealous ennemi would report me. Also why would OTM wake up after 1 year of game just to bann me -.-

-.-

We do not allow account sharing for a number of reasons:

*Account sharing can lead to scamming, as players are not aware just who is on the account.
*Account sharing can lead to scamming, as the 2nd,3rd ect user of the account can take items off that account and send them elsewhere - then items go missing and apparently the account has been 'hacked'.
*In the case of the information of the account being lost - it's impossible to determine who the owner of the account is as all users will have access to that accounts information.
*One user of that account may go off and sell the account, then the other users try and claim the account back - massive headache and this happens alot more than you'd think.
*In the case of the account being disabled - appeals cannot determine who the account owner of the account is as all users of the the account will possibly send in multiple appeals...
*All actions taken on an account as based on the account not on whatever player may be on it. This may lead to the account being disabled and a user of the account not knowing why.
*It's easier for support/community to get to know players when they know who is on that account. This enables us to better understand each players needs.
*Kills competitive nature between clans as mobs are easier to be camped if all high level accounts are always able to be logged in.

*The exception to this shared account rule is clan banks.

This policy is being looked into but I hope you can understand now just why we need to be so hard when it comes to shared accounts. Any questions/reports just pm me thanks. Player base seems to be 50/50 on the policy of if shared accounts is a good or bad thing.
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!