Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Getting a bad reputation..

Hello Morrigan, I learned from many players that i'm a greedy and selfish person.. A person who use clan and leave.
Well, first, i'm not greedy neither selfish to players.
I admit to have left DemonStar and Triquetra several times, but that doesn't mean I used them. I really don't want to lose my good reputation.. Also if it's going down and worse days by days..
Please for members of those two clans, If I took something from clan, tell me the item, i will pay it.
( I really don't want a bad reputation, or end like other people who quit game or changed server.. )

Re: Getting a bad reputation..

Cys, No one in DS has ever said you took anything (not to my knowledge anyway). Nor has anyone on clan chat taken the piss out of you. One of the things I really like about DS clan chat is the humour on it (we actually talk about food a lot... LOL!). DS is easy going, as is your clan Siochaint.....that it why I stay (unless of course they boot me!). Kes made you a General and I don't think she would have done that unless she thought highly of you. She actually said to me on LINE that you help guys so much and they look up to you.

Cys, unlike some adult players who scam, bully, show off, lie and cheat the entire time, you have admitted openly, on this forum, that in your early days you even took the odd drop. You are 14 and were probably 12 when you started. No one can possibly hate you for something you had the courage to admit. Some of the greatest players on game will have had a bit of a history as it were, none of us are SnowWhite for sure.

So please Cys, don't think entire clans are declaring you to be a 'thief'. Obviously I can't speak for Triq. but I assure you the DS guys are not trashing your name. Keep focused on your much needed help to the lower level beasties in Sioch.

As always, all best you damn fine beast!

Cys look at me haha AdAstra left few times because of fights and same as xzax, stayed in MD tho.

But i have a bad reputation and sometimes ppl make you rage for fun and then you are gonna curse but remember you always have 1 or 2 good friends you can count on. And in my friendlist is it almost everybody i dont talk to everybody but when i do they try to support me.

And cys you are a intelligent and good with good and bad behaviors but dont let yourself down

Cys,

I cannot speak for the rest of Triq, but I can give you my personal opinion about your concerns. You are very nice, and a fun player to have around. However, because you have left us several times, I think you are seen as unreliable. We can't build an attack group around you, improve your gear, or risk that our methods, inventory, and vulnerabilities be expressed to the competition if you leave the clan again. I'm not trying to be hurtful, its just your path is too unpredictable and we cant constantly be wondering how long you will remain with us. I don't think any of us in Triq see you as a bad player, otherwise we wouldn't have invited you more than once.

In your Avalon application, you mentioned that the only time you had fun in a clan was with DS. I think that you should be where you have the most fun. If DS, ZA, or Siochaint is where that is, then put some roots down there and share both good and bad times with them, and help them grow. I wish you well on your adventures, and hope you find what you're looking for in the game.

Aes
Triquetra

"speak softly and cast a big bolt"

Cys, No one in DS has ever said you took anything (not to my knowledge anyway). Nor has anyone on clan chat taken the piss out of you. One of the things I really like about DS clan chat is the humour on it (we actually talk about food a lot... LOL!). DS is easy going, as is your clan Siochaint.....that it why I stay (unless of course they boot me!). Kes made you a General and I don't think she would have done that unless she thought highly of you. She actually said to me on LINE that you help guys so much and they look up to you.

Cys, unlike some adult players who scam, bully, show off, lie and cheat the entire time, you have admitted openly, on this forum, that in your early days you even took the odd drop. You are 14 and were probably 12 when you started. No one can possibly hate you for something you had the courage to admit. Some of the greatest players on game will have had a bit of a history as it were, none of us are SnowWhite for sure.

So please Cys, don't think entire clans are declaring you to be a 'thief'. Obviously I can't speak for Triq. but I assure you the DS guys are not trashing your name. Keep focused on your much needed help to the lower level beasties in Sioch.

As always, all best you damn fine beast!
Thanks for the nice words Zapper, my brother play with me 1-2 weeks again, I don't care about what people will say but since I really play with him, I like to enjoy game with him because it's the only way to play games with him. I'm not in Sio anymore, explained this to Kes, i'm in DS.
Hope I'm not hated by players, really I gift many players and I get a nice unfathomable for the back.. I don't need ennemi neither bad reputation.
( Btw i'm 16 not 14 hehe, stArted July 2013 so been playing game arround 1 years )

Apologies for getting your age wrong Cys. I didn't know you were back in DS (haven't been on the last two days). I think Aeslyn from Triq clan did make an excellent point here, and not meant at all nastily to you, but with genuine good will. For a high level player you are moving clans too much lad, which of course is your choice, but it then makes some clan leaders feel you won't be reliable, that you will leave again soon. I think if this time in DS you want to leave quickly you then really need to maybe just have a break from any clan for a bit, give yourself time to think which clan you can stick it out with. I know you always wanted Avalon Cys and it hurts to be rejected, but don't think one rejection means you can never get in. If I am right, Crim had applied to Avalon twice before (in the last two years), well look now....he is in Avalon (like you he had always wanted to be with them). I can't remember what post it was, but somewhere on this forum, Aileron said words to the effect that the character of the player matters to them, not just all about what gear etc they have. So down the line they might think you will fit into their set up if they see you have not clan hopped too much.

Thank you very much, Zapper! We are trying to make Triq extraordinary clan, and are working to build a foundation that can perform under the stresses and strains of Morrigan. One of the small ways I can help my clan is to familiarize potential new high level members with us through writing on the forums.

You summarized my message beautifully to Cys. This topic is about perceiving a loss in good standing with the players of Morrigan. Luckily, I think the fix is very simple: stay with DS for 6 months, a year, or even more. The longer Cys stays in one place, he becomes more valuable to have in a clan. I don't know much about Avalon outside of what I can view on their website, but I imagine that a player that is desirable to other clans and is highly valued by their own clan, is also then probably more valuable in some measure to Avalon as well.

Aes
Triquetra

"Speak softly and cast a big bolt"