Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Summer Event: The Shadows over Beltane

I got my spankin paddle. Make more bad drops and bosses for only level 180+s and imma smack you all. O.O Make another Ymir and yer gnna get it.

If the drops rock, end it as long as the time it took for yule to end. To be fair.

(btw those fairies, I am seeing a trend going on here...)

We aren't going to have another hide and seek are we? Seems a little like Narnia. :/ I saw that stag in android version or something it was white...does this mean itll be released when new engine will be released?
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Yaaaaay its here!!!
I got my spankin paddle. Make more bad drops and bosses for only level 180+s and imma smack you all. O.O Make another Ymir and yer gnna get it.

If the drops rock, end it as long as the time it took for yule to end. To be fair.

(btw those fairies, I am seeing a trend going on here...)

We aren't going to have another hide and seek are we? Seems a little like Narnia. :/ I saw that stag in android version or something it was white...does this mean itll be released when new engine will be released?

I hope they do something like the event with ymir actually. That had 3 different bosses for different groups of leveled players. (Grimling-60, Askold-110? And Ymir-150). Also the drops were pretty nice too. It was awesome for pretty much everyone, it even balanced out the yule hats imo.

I kinda like the hide and seek stuff actually lol, I hope the new engine will be released soon too!!!!!!!!!!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Grimling had to be taken down by 100+ was op as unfathomable. Guards alone were trickey and the boss was hell on earth. Required a full grp of 120+ just to kill boss and that was even messy. The armor quests were crap also everyine at 130 usually had full frozen, and the armor on the armor wasnt worth the skills they boosted. The lower teir was almost more useful then the higher teir, the bosses itself were crap, the 6* bosses that dropped things for lvl 130 people took almost 4 190+ people an thats a slow kill without using the plat gun on them.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

....I hope the new engine will be released soon too!!!!!!!!!!

I believe they have said in the past that the new event will be released after engine, or same time? This is also the first time (if I recall correctly) that they have announced an event release multiple weeks ahead of time. They usually announce new events just days before they are released. ;)

This official announcement will quiet some people down I suppose :roll:

....I hope the new engine will be released soon too!!!!!!!!!!

I believe they have said in the past that the new event will be released after engine, or same time? This is also the first time (if I recall correctly) that they have announced an event release multiple weeks ahead of time. They usually announce new events just days before they are released. ;)

This official announcement will quiet some people down I suppose :roll:
They stated Yule last event on current engine, so
1. Release last areas in android
2. Withdraw Yule event on iOS
3. Update engine on iOS
4. Release events on both iOS and android
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

I just hope the teired group xp quests are in this and all future events. Killian being the only place to get xp really sucked.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon