Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Guide for Mages (in the making)

1. would the 100 focus ammy be worth getting over talismans?
2. does lure of fire affect incinerate as well as firebolt and storm?
1. Hundred percent yes. Besides the fact that you get more energy regeneration and the huge focus boost, you get the 500 damage energy shield which stacks with your normal energy shield skill. Everything about it complements the way mages work and I definitely recommend getting it if you have the money.
2. Yes, incinerate is affected by fire lure.
1. Everything except the out of combat energy regen...
I believe you are thinking of the event lux that goes in the misc slot. The question asked was about the lux item that goes in the ammy slot. The ammy has in combat energy regen and the misc has out of combat.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

1. would the 100 focus ammy be worth getting over talismans?
2. does lure of fire affect incinerate as well as firebolt and storm?
1. Hundred percent yes. Besides the fact that you get more energy regeneration and the huge focus boost, you get the 500 damage energy shield which stacks with your normal energy shield skill. Everything about it complements the way mages work and I definitely recommend getting it if you have the money.
2. Yes, incinerate is affected by fire lure.
1. Everything except the out of combat energy regen...
ammies' regen is in-combat regen, the charms in the lux shop have out of combat regen
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

All classes have guides now!!! Three cheers for fairness!! Hurray!
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

for a fire build would it be worth putting any extra points in ice shards or incinerate?
i know theres probably other better choices but which would be better considering inc is affected by lure
It depends on what you'll be doing most of the time. If your focus is to be constantly leveling, you should put the points into shards for instant DPS. If you tend to do plenty of boss fights, incinerate would be more suited as it is better for single target killing over a long duration.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

for a fire build would it be worth putting any extra points in ice shards or incinerate?
i know theres probably other better choices but which would be better considering inc is affected by lure
It depends on what you'll be doing most of the time. If your focus is to be constantly leveling, you should put the points into shards for instant DPS. If you tend to do plenty of boss fights, incinerate would be more suited as it is better for single target killing over a long duration.
Armo finally agrees with me on that,
Three cheers for fairness!! Hurray!

Whenever did I disagree on that? :(
u usually suggested inc for fire build and i said ice shards, but inc could be also good for late soloing on wyrms, but on the other hand they got high fire resist so shards work good as well