Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rogues Way to powerful?

otm should also ban scammers.. dont see that happening.
I am not a scammer.
As I've said at least 3times, the word scammer is present tense. Do you know what that means?
I do not scam.
When did i say your were a scammer? i just mentioned they need to ban scammers, thats all.

I am not a scammer.
As I've said at least 3times, the word scammer is present tense. Do you know what that means?
I do not scam.
When did i say your were a scammer? i just mentioned they need to ban scammers, thats all.
But is this topic about banning scammers? I'm trying to get other people's input on rogues being op and what not.

Why would u want ur own class to be nerfed? Other people in game wants their class to be the best of the best

I am not a scammer.
I do not scam.
Actually, 'scammer' is a noun. The word that would be present tense would be 'am' and the past tense would be 'was.' If you're going to act smart, then at least be smart enough to do so.
SilentDagger
Level 172 Rogue
Rhiannon

I doubt rogues are too op. Yes they do hit fast yes they have some good skills like shadowstrike or sneaky , but in the same time their wep dmg is way lower than ranger or warrior. And well their armr is lower than warrior. If you truly mastered your class than every class can be op. Coz we can easily call rangers op since they got bolas or mages since they have energy shield or since their skill dmg is supeb, druids and warriors have their powerful sides too. Each class has its own advantages and disadvantages and none of them should be nerfed IMHO
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

I don't know if its just me, but there is a bulk ammount of rogues on each server.
I am a rogue and I can do very well killing mobs and other people. :lol:
Rogues are very good, maybe too good?
I think rogues need a nerf!
Rogues are good yes shadow is amazing however rogues can barely solo gold bosses without pots, we get beat be equal level warriors in pvp(depending) and then they threw out necro which is a major nerf to rogues because its impervious to shadow and its life steal makes Zerg rushing with rogues very hard but not impossible
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.