Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Funny puns here

Heres some I got out of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader, perfect if you need to...well you know.

Two Eskimos were sitting in a kayak. They got chilly, so they decided to light a fire in the craft. Unfortunately, it sank-proving once and for all that you can't have you kayak and heat it, too.

Two boll weevils grew up in South Carolina. One went to Hollywood and became a famous actor. The other stayed behind in the cotton fields and never amounted to much. The second one became known as the lesser of two weevils.

A woman had twins, but gave them up for adoption. One of them went to a family in Egypt and was named "Amal." The other went to a family in Spain who named him "Juan." Years later, Juan sent a picture of himself to his mom. When she got the picture, she told her husband wistfully that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responded: "But they're twins-if you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.

Some friars needed to raise money, so they opened up a small florist shop. Since everyone like to buy flowers from the men of God, the rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him. He asked his mother to plead with them. They ignored her, too. Finally, the rival florist hired Hugh McTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close shop. Terrified, they did so-thereby proving(are you ready?) that Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

Then finally this one is not from the bathroom readers and is absolutely horrific in punniness.

What do you get when you cross an oak tree and a joke? A corny joke.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Heres some I got out of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader, perfect if you need to...well you know.

Two Eskimos were sitting in a kayak. They got chilly, so they decided to light a fire in the craft. Unfortunately, it sank-proving once and for all that you can't have you kayak and heat it, too.

Two boll weevils grew up in South Carolina. One went to Hollywood and became a famous actor. The other stayed behind in the cotton fields and never amounted to much. The second one became known as the lesser of two weevils.

A woman had twins, but gave them up for adoption. One of them went to a family in Egypt and was named "Amal." The other went to a family in Spain who named him "Juan." Years later, Juan sent a picture of himself to his mom. When she got the picture, she told her husband wistfully that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responded: "But they're twins-if you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.

Some friars needed to raise money, so they opened up a small florist shop. Since everyone like to buy flowers from the men of God, the rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him. He asked his mother to plead with them. They ignored her, too. Finally, the rival florist hired Hugh McTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close shop. Terrified, they did so-thereby proving(are you ready?) that Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

Then finally this one is not from the bathroom readers and is absolutely horrific in punniness.

What do you get when you cross an oak tree and a joke? A corny joke.
These were all very punny. Get it? Punny is like funny? Anyone? No? Ok.

I wanted to go to the north pole for summer break but then my plans went south...
:D
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

@PurpleRain

Your eyes are like stars because of all the space behind them :)
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Whats ET short for?

.. so he can fit in his space ship hehehe
ChopstikNinja - Regretfully Retired from Celtic Heroes
Highest rank:Top 10 or so across all servers September?? 2014
Dollars Spent: $210?? Give or take $20
World: Crom
Class: Mage
Level: 206+
Senior Publicist, The Dal Riata Enquirer

When William joined the army he disliked the phrase 'fire at will'.
I did a theatrical performance about puns. Really it was just a play on words.
Smaller babies may be delivered by stork but the heavier ones need a crane.
The roundest knight at king Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

@PurpleRain

Your eyes are like stars because of all the space behind them :)
Oh nooo u didn't :shock:

I know a girl who has a taser, boy she is Stunning..... :D
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester