Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Needing as much help as possible!

I've gone to the point where i don't care about other skills like Shadow Strike life steal and others. Some call me retarded just because i don't have them but When you think about it 30k is a rip off for a skill...Does it pay off?Maybe but at the time i can get other more useful stuff like regen rings with that i hear life steal can go up to 20k or more...But anyways i want leveling advice from where I am...I'll start off my with my gear then onto stats then skills anyways...
I have Flint Bp and Legs
Warden boots
Heroic Gloves
Lesser bear helm(resist 100 cold)
Golden trident of ice
Ancient Dirk
Golden rejuv ammy
4 Cold Damage Bracelets (4 cold Dmg Total from both bracelets)
a 50 hp ring and a 50 energy ring
Riposite +2 ring
And a glass ring of poison weapon which i dont even use poison wep...

Stats i think are:
300 Strength
90 Dex
40 Focus
90 Vitality

Skills
Quick strike 20/20
Rend 20/20
Riposite 22/20
Sneaky attack 10/20

What Am I Doing wrong anything to improve or change?

Now onto leveling Advice id appreciate leveling advice for a level 87 that wants to get to 100 with a low budget on lixs and needs it in a week
I heard purple eyes are good but they give me less then a level and some times even half a level on a Super knowledge elixer which is a pain because it takes 6 lixs to get to 90 thats 24k per each 3 levels and i cant catch up to that amount of gold.
Thank you for anyone who helps even the sightless bit in my time of need

Re: Needing as much help as possible!

Even if qs goes below your auto id still max it, its instantcast and doesn't interrupt or block melees, here's an example:

Level 190 rogue full dl dl wep and offhand melees 1.5k dousnt use qs. Total damage in 3 melees: 4.5k

Level 190 rogue same stats and gear, melees 1.5k aswell, uses qs (does 1.4-1.5k damage). Total damage in 3 melees: 5.9-6k

See what i mean?
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

1 thing rend isnt a good skill, when you dont want to buy shadow strike farm it! in 1h you will get that spell. And how can lifesteal be so much money its a common drop! lower strenght to 200, get those skills i said and drop sneaky quickstrike is a MUST! And buy some good rings like grand ripost its just 4k and when you can get a grand or royal ring of daggers buy it is amazing.

Lol. i got lifesteal for 2k and riposte and a +4 riposte ring for 3k. You should get shadowstrike because it is worth it. It will take chunks out of mob's health and is instant cast and it's also cool to see yourself teleport. You should replace rend with posion weapon or lifesteal. You should replace sneaky with SHADOWSTRIKE.

Also, you should give your self at least 150 vit, so take the points out of focus and stick them in vit, otherwise when ur leveling ur gonna be going through lots of pots and idols, which will affect ur gold.I personally don't like the eyes because:

1. They are spread out so you have to run to reach them which wastes lix time.
2. There are too few of them

I would just grind on spiders in carrow. If you want to get to 100 in a week without lix then good luck cause it's gonna take a long time. Also, at your level, the average the lix gives you is between half to a little more than 3/4.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

Re:

1 thing rend isnt a good skill, when you dont want to buy shadow strike farm it! in 1h you will get that spell. And how can lifesteal be so much money its a common drop! lower strenght to 200, get those skills i said and drop sneaky quickstrike is a MUST! And buy some good rings like grand ripost its just 4k and when you can get a grand or royal ring of daggers buy it is amazing.
Lol... Takes more than an hour to get ss unless ur like 180+ OR ur really lucky :roll:
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Lol... Takes more than an hour to get ss unless ur like 180+ OR ur really lucky :roll:
Yeah it does.. and he's only level 87 so he would have a hard time killing it..
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

Yeah it does.. and he's only level 87 so he would have a hard time killing it..
Quick Update on my Status:
I decided im buying Life steal and Shadow strike! So if anyone in Sulis has Pm me or Mail Thiefoflove in Sulis
And Candy ima girl .-. not a guy
I sold my Trident for 200k made 50k profit so decided id waste the 50k on skills and rings and try and buy a gold blade trident or dagg again for 150k So again if you have a Gold blade Trident or Dagger ill buy in SULIS ;)
Thanks guys for all the help it has been usefull i decided im going to sell my flint armor to get some xp lixs trying to get myself ready for when i start leveling again :D