Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Marvel vs DC

to the person who said batman vs ironman i never really saw this if ironman went to battle i picture lex luther fighting him since both are very similar. Xavier pshhh hes nothing martian manhunter would easily beat him hawkeye vs greenarrow green arrow would win do to different kinds of arrows. Any fight would be won by Dc no matter what.
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians

The reason im for DC is because marvel copy most of their ideas from DC. Like deadpool. Clear copy of death stroke. Hawkeye copy of green arrow. Iron man copy of batman. avengers copy of JLA. All of these DC made first and marvel then replicated

One of you said that he didnt like dc because superman was practically invincible. What do u call hulk and wolverine? Those are just two that come to mind. I like avengers but i like superman and batman a lot( at least i like the old batman not sure about the new) a lot. I do like captain America though.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

whats the problem with loving both? i have superheroes that i love on DC and on Marvel (im not superman/batman fan tho :) )
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Pigman it wasn't ignored it just didn't really warrant a response
Neil gaiman not warranting a response?
Blasphemy
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out