Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A discussion about religion

if faith was free of discrimination, i would be much more open to the possibility of believing the teachings of that faith
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

if faith was free of discrimination, i would be much more open to the possibility of believing the teachings of that faith
Faith IS free of discrimination. ALL are able to get into heaven. It says that in the bible too. Your augments against the faith come from the bible yet when the bible gives you arguments FOR the faith. They are ignored.
You know even Satan quoted the bible.

no..

The truth is: You want to live your life how YOU want on YOUR terms. The bible (regardless of how its written) would never change your mind about that. You know it and I know it so lets not play coy.
maulz - warrior - level 195 - belenus - iPhone 7

I understand the need to defend oneself but be careful what you step on to support your argument. Bashing liberals, Muslims, etc. Not cool.
I'm more bashing liberalISM.. and I think that is very cool.

I understand the need to defend oneself but be careful what you step on to support your argument. Bashing liberals, Muslims, etc. Not cool.
Mmk, what exactly are you referring to when you say 'liberalism'? US politics, the actual definition, something else...?

Mmk, what exactly are you referring to when you say 'liberalism'? US politics, the actual definition, something else...?
I'm in no mood for word games today. You know exactly what I mean.

News like CNN, Fox News etc could be bias/could discriminate against Christians, so they probably would show Christians on the news more then others like Athiests.
~I'mdead~

News like CNN, Fox News etc could be bias/could discriminate against Christians, so they probably would show Christians on the news more then others like Athiests.
Interesting... Thank you.