Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Stats for level 100 rogue

I understand what each individual stat does, but I am just confused as how to proportionalise strength and dexterity. Prior level 100, I was almost all dexterity, and I loved my build (shadowstrike, fast reflexes, life steal, riposte, quick strike), but now that I've hit 100 and have a dagger of slaying, I'm unsure how to restat my rogue. I've heard about how piercing damage is maximised when you have lots of strength, and since this off-hand gives exactly that I'm wondering how much strength I'd need for effectiveness, while maintaining a good amount of dex.

The skill set I'm looking for is:
- Sneaky attack
- Quick strike
- Riposte
- Shadow strike
- Life steal (spare points)

Any help appreciated, thanks.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Re: Stats for level 100 rogue

as for skills, i suggest to max lifesteal over sneaky to survive longer, also, at later point u could even use sneaky as an extra (with my royal ring at lvl 106 i can get it to just 15 tho), for now u should use fast reflexes as an extra imo

theres always the option of 100/100 str dex or more and rest in vit (and ofc foc if u dont have rejuv or energy gear)
but, my rogue is great with just 230 vit or so including bonuses, 1.8k health with no lvl 100 lux, and the rest i put in str and dex
as for gear, if u can get enough energy from anywhere, i recommend diamond armour, the bonuses are great, the armour is better than met armour, but ofc if u need energy go with full met (i dont really want to transfer haste ring everytime, so im using heroic gloves+boots, met bp+greaves and servity helm, i get enough energy from brace, ammy, golden trident offhand)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

My gear is as good as it gets, and the skills I have laid out are what I will be going for. I am just concerned about how I would stat.

Thank you for the responses so far.

Level one hundred so I'm guessing you'll have 495 points to play with upon reset.
Personally I like a healthy amount of str I have barely any dexterity and enough hp to last.
I'd put about 150-200 points in hp maybe 30-40 in dexterity and the rest into str,
with this build Youll get enough strength to some serious damage with sneaky and quickstrike.
While still maintaining some health to survive in bosses, with a couple restos I can survive through any boss in ow
MyDeathz 220 Fire Mage (Main)
Revival 181 Druid
Secret Alt To Be Revealed

Level one hundred so I'm guessing you'll have 495 points to play with upon reset.
Personally I like a healthy amount of str I have barely any dexterity and enough hp to last.
I'd put about 150-200 points in hp maybe 30-40 in dexterity and the rest into str,
with this build Youll get enough strength to some serious damage with sneaky and quickstrike.
While still maintaining some health to survive in bosses, with a couple restos I can survive through any boss in ow
30-40 dex, that barely even affects which makes it almost useless
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

i can help im a lvl 105 rogue and i have a dex build with dagger of slaying too it works great and i do a lot of damage
str130 (i think)
dex 220
focus 5
vitality 160
and as skils i use sneaky lifesteal posion wepon fast reflex shadow
its good build to lvl but not in pvp

Thanks again for the responses.

Quick question, if I decide to have more strength than dexterity, should I instead go for axe of triumph? Or stick with dagger offhand.

Thanks again for the responses.

Quick question, if I decide to have more strength than dexterity, should I instead go for axe of triumph? Or stick with dagger offhand.
More strength - dagger because of the peirce damage which multiplies with strength
Less strength - axe because it has the strength bonus
World: ROSMERTA
Clan: HORIZONS
Rogue: level 110+

It's pretty much ur choice but at lower lvls(100-150) the axe did good for me at 150+ the dag of bounty would be better just ask a clanny to boro their axe and see dng difference
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang