Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Apple vs. Microsoft vs. Google

Android
tell me why :twisted:
iOS, Android or Both?

Even as recently as a year ago, asking the question, "iOS or Android" would lead me to say, almost without hesitation, "iOS first, then Android."

Today, the answer is a bit more complicated. Android is the dominant mobile operating system on a global perspective (though the two are much closer in marketshare in the U.S.) and it beat Apple to the 1 million apps mark. Moreover, with the success of phones such as the Samsung Galaxy S4, brand identity around Android is growing by the day.

Google for phone. Microsoft for computer
well it really depends on what u want. PC's are more universal and there are more programs for them, including viruses. i much prefer ios, it runs better and there are more apps on appstore than google play. apple products will always run better and last longer. :D

Google for phone. Microsoft for computer
well it really depends on what u want. PC's are more universal and there are more programs for them, including viruses. i much prefer ios, it runs better and there are more apps on appstore than google play. apple products will always run better and last longer. :D
google play has more but i agree apple is more stable. I just prefer the freedom android brings and its operating system

Android is the dominant mobile operating system on a global perspective (though the two are much closer in marketshare in the U.S.) and it beat Apple to the 1 million apps mark. Moreover, with the success of phones such as the Samsung Galaxy S4, brand identity around Android is growing by the day.
all of this is crap. samsung is doing good no doubt but sammy doesn't sell 9 million units in a weekend.
maulz - warrior - level 195 - belenus - iPhone 7