Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Temporary Luxury

Is this temporary luxury that's available in this event going to happen in the next event too? So are we expecting some OP but expensive lux at Christmas too? Or is it a one-off thing. I don't know how I would feel about spending 1-2 mill on these new stuff, then they bring even better or new upgraded lux later on.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Re: Temporary Luxury

Is this temporary luxury that's available in this event going to happen in the next event too? So are we expecting some OP but expensive lux at Christmas too? Or is it a one-off thing. I don't know how I would feel about spending 1-2 mill on these new stuff, then they bring even better or new upgraded lux later on.

I would agree that it only be a one off thing, for once in a while. Like once a year or so.
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Expect to see new 1mill mounts for Yuletide

And Yuletide Mystery Chests!
What Aileron said. Armo, this has been going on at least since last Halloween. Each season's event brings the release of new items that outdo the previous event, and with that comes new and higher prices.

I think this event is already seeing unhappy players in day two. Sure, some of the items seem amazing and look amazing as well, but the prices and need for plat keeps going up.
Gort
CH Wiki Editor
Fix Druid OTM! http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 48&t=42033
Most Druids are dual-device.
I won't buy Plat until Druid issues are addressed.
Add this to your signature to show support.

What Aileron said. Armo, this has been going on at least since last Halloween. Each season's event brings the release of new items that outdo the previous event, and with that comes new and higher prices.

I think this event is already seeing unhappy players in day two. Sure, some of the items seem amazing and look amazing as well, but the prices and need for plat keeps going up.
i dont like the drops we get from bosses :/ (besides pitchforks n sytches idk how to spell dat)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Nah, it will be "Jolly Mystery Chests."
Nah there going to be santos bag
-kickbutt level 140+ warrior [dps]
-onlysniper level 50+ ranger [dps] [inactive]
-gregmoth level 60 mage on v1 [deleted]
-fankai level 61+ druid [dual log]

I don't mean the mounts or the chests, I don't mind them. I'm talking about the second half of the shop where you purchase the mounts.
It's always a possibility. If you own a business and you see customers gobble up your goodies and pay a lot of cash. Wouldn't you come out with new goodies for more cash next time?
Well CH is a business. But last Samhain it was really just mounts and fashion charms, and Yuletide event was just new mounts. In 2011, Halloween had limited lux items and Christmas 2011 had none.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

As long as it's once every few events, that's fine. But having this type of luxury per event will be a huge blow to people who spent millions for exclusive items.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.