Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: killing support druids

I find it pretty funny that all the druids are saying attacking druids is wrong yet most use vines and swarm then run. I also find it funny you even made this post. You seem to want people to kill you on sight in the arena.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

Relent stop being annoying an annoying little prick, don't just rock up into the server thinking you own the place. You are gunna make so many enemies here by out by just annoying everyone. Shut up for once.
World: ROSMERTA
Clan: HORIZONS
Rogue: level 110+

omg omg blah blah
i dont rock anything i hear chillstep *** so now u listen u prick
i just came to hang out with some friends in arena when u and ur little friend jumped on me....
i told u it will be a mistake...
and cuz im so poor and haveing no friends and i suc etc. i called my friends
just cuz i can ty for always giving me a reason to comment a new topic
8-)
Pleasure we are the human Race
Relentless lvl 125 mage (rosemerta)

omg omg blah blah
i dont rock anything i hear chillstep ******* so now u listen u prick
i just came to hang out with some friends in arena when u and ur little friend jumped on me....
i told u it will be a mistake...
and cuz im so poor and haveing no friends and i suc etc. i called my friends
just cuz i can ty for always giving me a reason to comment a new topic
8-)
I didn't jump you, I stepped in after you ksed a lower level killing glad. Is that such a problem?
Plus you hide behind your body guards in arena all day and once they leave you do to. So you don't like it when people kill you in arena? That doesn't seem fair at all tbh buddy
World: ROSMERTA
Clan: HORIZONS
Rogue: level 110+

what ksing lowers on glad u mad hm?
and hiding?
jst haveing friends to make my life in ch easier and they help me i help em i even decrease prices of items for them....
and you and ur friends (superfaggot1 and superfaggot2 and the noob ranger) where attcking me by typing and i think that sux greatly
like you shall try ma balls nextime 8-)
Pleasure we are the human Race
Relentless lvl 125 mage (rosemerta)

what ksing lowers on glad u mad hm?
and hiding?
jst haveing friends to make my life in ch easier and they help me i help em i even decrease prices of items for them....
and you and ur friends (superfaggot1 and superfaggot2 and the noob ranger) where attcking me by typing and i think that sux greatly
like you shall try ma balls nextime 8-)
its funny, because i see you get your ass whooped and then you have to call your freinds, errr i mean the 2 people who have nothing better to do but die in arena while helping you, and you say others have no balls...k wonderful logic you have there.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Ya uve pissed me off a few times and i admit i killed u but man if ur a support druid then why u att people after there glads some of us spent our hard earned gold on travel items like hero boots and are very happy to walk to cash in there medals for our daily bread ! Like wtf!