Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: want something for hide

i prefer to die along the way (not that u die that much.. if u do u got crappy gear/build) and not waste skills pts on that

i'll tell u why u even lose from hide

while lvling, u use 4 main skills and an extra, hide isnt helpful for lvling right? good. that means u wasted extra skill pts on a useless lvling skill over a skill like reflexes maybe which helps to survive and save idols/pots, or over a dps skill which could make the kills on lvling faster which means if u kill faster the mob will lend less hits on u, u will waste less pots/idols, u will get better xp, lvl faster, and save more on elixirs

hide for saving? doesnt seem so
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: want something for hide

very true but that would be for a solo build i do alot of group lvling and bosses and in ow i need to use it to get to the boss since i dont buy much plat. i usually have a tank and a druid by my side always
u dont need plat, ive never bought plat and im doing well
take out the hide, invest it in dps skill or defensive skill and it'll also help u farm, imo if u get riposte + fast reflexes u will have great farming on pirates, they use melee only so fast reflexes is the skill for u, and riposte will destroy them all
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex