Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Energy Harvest

I'm not sure if this has been posted because I don't have much time to be on to search atm but I was just saying that with a 38/30 Energy Harvest it gets me 520 energy BUT it takes 120 energy to cast so It really only gets me 400.

OTM PLEASE listen to us and make energy harvest more useful or lower energy cost on skills. With as many skill points i've put in it and the ring slots I have taken up I should be able to at least be able to somewhat sustain my energy while healing with some slight dps.

Re: Energy Harvest

I tried it at 49/40 and it pulls 850 energy from target, but uses 250 so it nets 600. Not bad except the cool down is very long so the points are not a good use. I have the Drop that reduces the cool down 20% and it still is not worth it. If the cool down was cut in half it would be worth it, but not as it stands.
ToeTag Druid lvl 221
Lasber Ranger 220
ToeFungas Mage 220
Cameltoe Lock Rogue 190
A proud General of Resurgence
World: Arawn

The skill was put into action very quickly and it does a crappy job of satisfying druids enormous energy drain.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

How does the damage dealt compare to other spells though?
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

even tho i dont have a druid , i would like to have one and make it 50/50 just to troll ppl at the arena
as i heard, even tho it takes a decent amount of energy, it would save only a bit of gold, with the long cooldown and pretty high energy cost

what i would like to have as an item, is a gear that lowers total skills' energy cost by x% (like cooldown, but if it was a mainhand no one would use it)
maybe on next questline gear? and since dl offhands got no rejuv, that idea would save more than rejuv
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

How does the damage dealt compare to other spells though?
Skill does no damage. Simply drains energy from target and gives to you.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215