Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A discussion about religion

I knew it was inevitable. A religious debate was bound to pop up on the forums. :lol:
This will result in many butthurt people.

But I have plenty of faith in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
R'amen.
and that there is how people lose my respect.
Grats on 2000 posts!
Thanks! I hadn't even noticed. However now that you pointed that out my OCD has kicked in and I don't want to make the numbers uneven, it looks nice as 2000, so now I will only use this forum account.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

So not believing in the same thing you guys do makes me less respectable? Alright. :|
They thought you were make fun of their religion, when the Pastafarian faith actually exists... It does sound like an insult the way you made fun of the word "amen" with "r'amen". I see what you did there, though.
x*Warrior Tank*x
x*Arawn*x
x*BadaBing*x

Critical thinking greatly intrigues me.

Also it doesnt relate to the discussion it was a point that everything god does happens for a reason.
You use the genocide of six million jewish people as an example of why everything happens for a reason?!
You are one sick puppy.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Lol did you see what I said after though. Jewish people have 1000x more followers. And god didnt do that. People who rejected god did this.
Huh?
x*Warrior Tank*x
x*Arawn*x
x*BadaBing*x

Critical thinking greatly intrigues me.

Lol did you see what I said after though. Jewish people have 1000x more followers. And god didnt do that. People who rejected god did this.
hitler was a deist, and most germans at the time were religious
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Everyone here should go read: Meer Christianity by C.S. Lewis. Then come back.

P.S. To the 14 year old a few pages back that tried to argue that light didn't exist just like darkness and then said
"What is light?" Dude.. seriously? Man the school system sucks now.

P.S.S. I wanted to say I'm rather impressed by this thread. Most of the time when you find threads like this on the inter-web the comments are truly vile and truly awful. There are some a-holes here no doubt and some bashing but this is pretty tame in compression to others I've seen. Well done to those who have shown respect despite a difference in opinion. I'm Catholic BTW (to make my position known) and am god loving and god fearing.
maulz - warrior - level 195 - belenus - iPhone 7