Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Falgren Spawn Rates

I may have spelt his name wrong, if so my bad. Anyway whats the rates of him showing up on other worlds? In the last few days I've gone to about 15 "Druids" and out of those 15 only twice has Falgren showed up. Is it like that on other worlds? Morrigan doesn't have as many players as other servers so for the clans who have hundreds of members it could take forever to get full warden for everyone.
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

Re: Falgren Spawn Rates

It depends, we see 8 straight Place Holders and then 2 straight Falgren's, it gets weird and random. Many people have told me he used to not spawn for days, so I am not sure. Just watch it as you can and it will eventually work out :D
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Yeah in gwydion we've had three of him in a row :) and 32 hours without him :(
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Octavian: lvl 136 warrior
Epoch: lvl 92 Mage

Always been low but at least he drops 3 frags again was terrible when he was dropping 1
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

Back in December 2011 when there is only 1 group able to kill him in Morrigan, there would be a time when he wouldn't show up for 2-3 days. It was also when the ph spawn rate was 2 hours long. That was frustrating.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'll give a one day example: Yesterday 8 mur/vent in a row, 2 falgren in a row, back to murw/vent. That's over a 10+ hours.

I'll give a one day example: Yesterday 8 mur/vent in a row, 2 falgren in a row, back to murw/vent. That's over a 10+ hours.

On Rosmerta his way bad rarely comes we go through 14 phs and when he comes and drops one dragon discs we ok with it sometimes he droped 2 croms and a crown -.-
One thing I seen when world is sleeping mainly USA time zone more oftin red bosses spawn
And I think when you kill a boss there's a system scanes the group ....like for upgarded able iteams or renements
My guess :)
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!

13+ hours without brutus or falgren. I think we got falgren after 17-18 hours though.
~ xfcprx ~ Warrior ~ Level 121 ~
~ 2012 Screenshot Competition Winner ~

Assuming theirs no way to make him spawn more often? Even if it was possible it would be difficult with the upcoming beta and chances are most of us will consider him small game and really just a way to make extra cash after the update. I just hope the new bosses won't have insane spawn rates and that maybe for one of them, he always spawns every 6 hours. It would mean less but you would know that you will get drops if you kill him and not just xp.
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...