Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A discussion about religion

I've been thinking and I wanted to here your point of view.
I believe "God" and "ET" are basically the same thing.
I don't believe in god as they say he is.

Re: No proof what-so-ever that God/Jesus exists.

Sthu, you offend ppl publicly, i, personally believe on him as my savior, and, open your eyes, there is proof, for those smart enough to find it and not give up when they cant find him on the front page of the newspaper, now, stop advertising your personal beliefs on a public website, and go pray he forgives you for this
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Sthu, you offend ppl publicly, i, personally believe on him as my savior, and, open your eyes, there is proof, for those smart enough to find it and not give up when they cant find him on the front page of the newspaper, now, stop advertising your personal beliefs on a public website, and go pray he forgives you for this
Open my eyes? Open my eyes to what? People getting decapitated in other countries? Kids murdering other kids? Those seem to be in the news paper.
Dont say I'm not smart. There is NO proof at all, hands down, that god exsist. Jesus on the other hand, there are stories, etc. Although same with the Locknis monster, Bigfoot, so on. So who is the dumb one saying there is proof? You.

whats wrong whith believing god?
i personally do, my question for you is why do you care about other peoples religious beliefs?
if you don't believe in god, cool. if ya do, that's cool too...
no need to publicly single out peoples beliefs.
IOS:
rogue: Avicii
World: Mabon

Android:
Rogue: Vodka / 45
Warrior: Tank / 30
Druid: Life /
World: Balor

whats wrong whith believing god?
i personally do, my question for you is why do you care about other peoples religious beliefs?
if you don't believe in god, cool. if ya do, that's cool too...
no need to publicly single out peoples beliefs.
I'm not, I got carried away with the title, just trying to see others View and Arguement

ok but what do you mean?
god is explained in many different ways throughout every different religion and theyres probably thousands of official religions out there.
IOS:
rogue: Avicii
World: Mabon

Android:
Rogue: Vodka / 45
Warrior: Tank / 30
Druid: Life /
World: Balor

You are very close minded. There is more than sufficient evidence, the bible is not only historically correct but also scientifically correct. I'll just give you one science one or I could be here all day.

Some might find it especially remarkable that Eratosthenes knew that the earth is round. After all, up until just a few hundred years ago, even some wise men involved in science believed that the earth was flat. The ancient Greeks had deduced the earth’s shape from their scientific observations. However, about 500 years before Eratosthenes, a Hebrew prophet was inspired to write: “There is One [God] who is dwelling above the circle of the earth.” (Isaiah 40:22) Isaiah was no scientist. How did he know that the earth was round? It was divine inspiration that revealed this truth.

Unfortunately rude human beings such as yourself are also, living, proof there is a creator, unless you believe, somehow there was a huge explosion, accidentally creating a planet, accidentally creating humans along with other thousands of species, oh it also accidentally created male and female, which by total coincidence could procreate and inhabit the earth with offspring, they also accidentally happened to be on the perfect planet that would sustain life, and by mere coincidence has a giant star providing energy, heat, and who knows what else, right there, at the perfect distance from us.

So then why is it there is so much violence, hunger, natural disasters, theft and war in this world if there is a God? I do have the answer for that, however these words would be falling upon death ears and I would be wasting my time. I don't expect a child (yes bandit 14 years old is still a child) to understand topics of the sort. Anyway, see ya.

Now a post has to made so every follower will bash you xD

OT I was a believer ever since i was child. (my mother was and is very religious) but then when I started thinking on my own accord and not just believing what anyone says.. Like most people.

Science overrules religion many times, but then people have the statement that Religion is the root of science..

I have nothing against religious folks. But you shouldn't really bash a certain 'ethnic' group just becuase you assume your ideals on existence is superior.
Wattzon of Sulis