Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Plea for OTM response on Druid energy issues

However one very clear message we got from players was they want a stable game without us meddling around and changing things on them.
Addressing energy consumption has been clearly expressed by the majority of druids, as something they would like you meddling in to effectively improved.

I shouldn't need every piece of regen and still be running an heroic energy elixer, why are we bossing for druid drops if we cant use because we need all lux regen.
+1. :evil: . PLEASE FIX THIS ADMIN! We druids have sigils, I personally have around 350-400, and its NOT ENOUGH! I will be standing around for a boss, spamming skill to keep my clan alive, get in maybe 6-8 of them, pop a heroic energy lix, get a few more in, and then my energy just...DIES! Energy costs are ridiculously high :evil:.

I'm no noob, (At least not in my opinion :? ) with a 500-1500 tank of energy. I average around over 5.5K max energy with a full tank, and I'm STILL running out??? This is absolutely ridiculous IMHO. I paid for sigils so that I wouldn't run out of energy. For God's sake, I still run out.

I cannot stress this enough, this really needs to be adressed. Have one of your support team level a druid up to 180-190, then go fight Troll, King, or Hrungnir. See how your energy works out. :evil:

(Sorry if this seems like a rage post, [It kinda is :lol: :? ] but I would really love to see this fixed. Thanks OTM, please work on this! :) )

this thread should be locked. the subject wanted a response from OTM, and one was given. there is no point in continuing the discussion further as it is the same story over and over again. you cry, I wipe your tears and tell you how it really is. I'm running out of tissues over here guys.
Elvra, Its not a good one, OTM doesnt play Druids, and doesn't understand how hard it is. Id like you to play for three weeks. No lixes, pots, and only two Regens. Maybe THEN you'll see how hard it is.
Last edited by RedDogy on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

this thread should be locked. the subject wanted a response from OTM, and one was given. there is no point in continuing the discussion further as it is the same story over and over again. you cry, I wipe your tears and tell you how it really is. I'm running out of tissues over here guys.
Elvra, Its not a good one, OTM doesnt play Druids, and doesn't understand how hard it is. Id like you to play for three weeks. No lixes, pots, and only to regens. Maybe THEN you'll see how hard it is.
Let me make a few point before I go back to leveling, there is an Hrung helm waiting for me in the bank and I would like to strap it on by close of the month.

. First Point - all classes will be HARD to play if following your plat less request, not just druid. So don't sit there and make it out like we are any more special than the others.

. Second Point - if you cycle the past three months, and possibly the last year or more (whenever elix was implemented), through your pea brain a few times, you will begin to see a very distinct pattern emerge. Speed is required so we do not waste our elix. Now I have no problem thinking about your request and logically extrapolating the outcome, but you and many others do not, so I will do it for you.

--- If I do not use elixer, the line of speed leveling vanishes. This means I can take my time, stop to regen, hit the tavern, pop into the castle, maybe drop 100 gold onto a mage for a energy regen buff. When you take elix out of the equation ,your sustainability options increase.

I have more points but like I said I need to get to leveling.
Root Druid LvL 99+

Favorite Offhand - (Essence Blade)
Favorite Ring - (Royal Root)
Favorite Fashion - (Black Sparkle)

Elvra, if you disagree and have said what you need to, great, but no need to come back again and again and act as though others are beneath your cognitive abilities...

I quoted you Elvra because you were so quick to demonize RedDogy and others that you actually failed to correctly interpret the meaning of his post. RedDogy said that without using lix, pot etc. (not specifically xp elixirs as you concluded, but rather energy elixirs, the speed of leveling is severely hindered, causing a significant bang-for-buck reduction when using xp elixirs. He was talking about having to wait around for out of combat for energy regeneration.

You are starting to seem as though you have an agenda. The rest of us (for the most part are simply, posting our experience and observation with the hopes that OTM might take notice and react. We understand now that OTM is aware of the situation and does not want to make adjustments at the present because of harsh past reaction (mainly due to things like the initial out of combat energy changes, which due to my 8 month hiatus I am still adjusting to myself). However, Elvra, historically Druid has been underrepresented on the forums, a place where many issues have been discussed and tweaked. This has meant some issues have persisted for Druids (energy, Spring of Life, staff/totem equitability, etc).

I suppose that is enough thread derailment... If you truly do not see any issues with Druid energy, then that is perfectly fine -- perhaps you have said what you need to on the topic.

Let's try to get back on track with this topic, as I want this thread to be a place where we can perhaps provide feedback to OTM towards resolution.

Elvra, Its not a good one, OTM doesnt play Druids, and doesn't understand how hard it is. Id like you to play for three weeks. No lixes, pots, and only to regens. Maybe THEN you'll see how hard it is.
Let me make a few point before I go back to leveling, there is an Hrung helm waiting for me in the bank and I would like to strap it on by close of the month.

. First Point - all classes will be HARD to play if following your plat less request, not just druid. So don't sit there and make it out like we are any more special than the others.

. Second Point - if you cycle the past three months, and possibly the last year or more (whenever elix was implemented), through your pea brain a few times, you will begin to see a very distinct pattern emerge. Speed is required so we do not waste our elix. Now I have no problem thinking about your request and logically extrapolating the outcome, but you and many others do not, so I will do it for you.

--- If I do not use elixer, the line of speed leveling vanishes. This means I can take my time, stop to regen, hit the tavern, pop into the castle, maybe drop 100 gold onto a mage for a energy regen buff. When you take elix out of the equation ,your sustainability options increase.

Gort
CH Wiki Editor
Fix Druid OTM! http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 48&t=42033
Most Druids are dual-device.
I won't buy Plat until Druid issues are addressed.
Add this to your signature to show support.

You're very vulgar and disrespectful to other people's opinions. I'm glad I'm not on your world.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Thank you Robert and Gort, and Gort I apoligize for going off-topic, Im just tired of Elvras Trolling.

And I have a question for Admin. Exactly what is Essential to you, and how much testing have you done?

70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Why The Nerfs on Druids?
Why no respect for Us?
When do we get a chance at being Overpowered?

with a signature that basically tells OTM they suck, I wouldn't expect much of a response from them Red.
Root Druid LvL 99+

Favorite Offhand - (Essence Blade)
Favorite Ring - (Royal Root)
Favorite Fashion - (Black Sparkle)

And how is this in any form saying otm sucks? I am validly asking them in my sig why do they continue making it hard for us. But i guess you have a way with twisting words like that.

70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue

However one very clear message we got from players was they want a stable game without us meddling around and changing things on them. So that's why any changes to game balance now will be very small and very infrequent and only when absolutely essential.
Admin, you are being obtuse. And, this "very clear message" is evidently not clear enough. We DO want you to stop meddling, but I can pretty confidently speak for every druid in saying we wished you "got" this message before the update... We want the old gameplay back. That was the game that we all fell in love with, this new one is a poor approximation.
Morrigan: Avalon (R.I.P.)
AwsomeO: 227 Druid
Hyperbole: 200 Rogue