Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Unbelievable

Let me start off by saying that when im not in frot of a screen. I am the nicest kid u will ever meet in life. I hold the door open for everyone, i walk up veterans shake their hand and thank them
For serving, i ask how people's days are going. U know, I do nothing but be nice to people, but only get crap in return. Today i got excluded from my quest mob simply because i killed them in arena a couple times. I just dont understand what I've done wrong. Hoping someone will tell me. The only thing i want is for people to treat me the way they want to be treated.
Goin rogue

Re: Unbelievable

In case you haven't noticed, most high levels have black hearts. They live and breathe the game and can talk crap cause they're better than me and have no lives. Good job high levels. The highlight of your day is Celtic. Glad to see what you have going for you in life!

Let me start off by saying that when im not in frot of a screen. I am the nicest kid u will ever meet in life. I hold the door open for everyone, i walk up veterans shake their hand and thank them
For serving, i ask how people's days are going. U know, I do nothing but be nice to people, but only get crap in return. Today i got excluded from my quest mob simply because i killed them in arena a couple times. I just dont understand what I've done wrong. Hoping someone will tell me. The only thing i want is for people to treat me the way they want to be treated.
I know the purpose of the arena is for killing and I understand why you're angry but what if that guy killed you a few times? Wouldn't you be mad at him?

I don't doubt that you're a nice guy, but don't think that just because you're so nice, you get special treatment. Not everyone in the world is nice and certainly not everyone in Epona. You don't need to make a big deal out of someone else being mean.

I agree nice doesnt get you special treatment as most on server have proven. When you come across a lvl 75 dragon before the fight starts and you are lvl 95 which is to low to be in the 125 dragon fight and the lvl 114-159 (4 players in that range) dont let you in the fight you know. This subject has been mentioned before. High levels camp lower bosses. Allow who they want in the group. Gear their alts and sell the rest and than people like BK say if you have a bad attitude you'll get excluded from fights. Well exclude me because its players with that elitist attitude that cause lower lvls who belong in the boss fight to be upset and vent which gets them excluded from the fight they were already excluded from anyway lol. This server really isn't any diffrent than the other ones. It's clich fights here thats all and than they steal from lower levels. Yup great community we have here. See lots of posts about how we help one another....anyway. Than people whine and exclude others cause they got killed in arena...seriously wtf does pvp mean? For those who don't know it is player versus player. The quest was made to be an appealing quest and cause tension and fights on a PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER floor. Get mad cause you die in there? Stop going there than its what its for. The quest even says so. So to exclude someone from a fight because you can't handle arena ya that shows maturity we always brag this server has.

Was the person in the arena waiting for the Gladiators?

Some people don't like PVP and only go to the arena for the quest.

So even if you think attacking anyone in the arena is fair and what it is designed for they will get annoyed.

And @Aubreey are you pretending that you don't know you are acting in a way that is not normal PVP when you attack a waiting person? It is obvious who they are and what enjoyment can you have doing it? Who cares what OTM intended. The way most players view the daily quest has changed. Seems deliberately naive.
Last edited by Landoril on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

I agree nice doesnt get you special treatment as most on server have proven. When you come across a lvl 75 dragon before the fight starts and you are lvl 95 which is to low to be in the 125 dragon fight and the lvl 114-159 (4 players in that range) dont let you in the fight you know. This subject has been mentioned before. High levels camp lower bosses. Allow who they want in the group. Gear their alts and sell the rest and than people like BK say if you have a bad attitude you'll get excluded from fights. Well exclude me because its players with that elitist attitude that cause lower lvls who belong in the boss fight to be upset and vent which gets them excluded from the fight they were already excluded from anyway lol. This server really isn't any diffrent than the other ones. It's clich fights here thats all and than they steal from lower levels. Yup great community we have here. See lots of posts about how we help one another....anyway. Than people whine and exclude others cause they got killed in arena...seriously wtf does pvp mean? For those who don't know it is player versus player. The quest was made to be an appealing quest and cause tension and fights on a PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER floor. Get mad cause you die in there? Stop going there than its what its for. The quest even says so. So to exclude someone from a fight because you can't handle arena ya that shows maturity we always brag this server has.
well said! :D I cannot wait to see which high level responds. Oh and landoril, OTM didn't care about annoying players in an arena. If you can't handle it then leave

Splatter when did i say OTM would care?

It's just the difference between being a player that people want to be around or one people think is a douche.

If you want honest PVP then stick to those who seek it.

Plus many of the people attacking questers go repeatedly after players much lower than their own level. Which is also not normal PVP ie it is a form of bullying and probably reflects their real world characters.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)