Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: what makes ch fun for you?

@tryant teamspeak 3
I love talking to my clannies with teamspeak we have great times there :p karaoke saturdays ftw
Then there is bossing always fun
Messsing with scammers
Trolling
Watching my servers druids get better
Disappoiting people when I get the kill over them
Helping nooobs
And my absolute fav person on ch
Llara
On and watching our rival clan try and be better than us its cutee
And argueing with our rival clan but I guess tht falls under the trolling category
But yeeee that's why I still play this gamee
And of course getting better at the game
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

I think amna and piggy would get along!
nah amna loves chests more ;)
Spent 4k plat on the mini chests before the good ones came out :( only spent 2k plat and a mil on those
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

I think amna and piggy would get along!
nah amna loves chests more ;)
Spent 4k plat on the mini chests before the good ones came out :( only spent 2k plat and a mil on those
Lols nvm you got nothing om amna
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Leveling does. I love to level, I am 130 and counting.. I think thats what is seperating me from the rest of the players lol. Now im in school so i dont get to level often!! :(
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?

The thing that makes me play ch is the bossing and questing i like doing missions. Collecting items is also something that i have always had a interest in, in celticheroes. I also love the chat system which is really good and hardly lags. The events are something i love because the new mounts come out and then they leave a collectors paradise!

Friends/Clannies is number one.

The competition on our server, in particular, is awesome and for the most part, all in good fun. Even if you are not involved in the massive FFAs, its fun to stand around and watch to see who (Revenge) gets it.

Being that I am in a tiny clan, I have no aspirations of awesome gear, or super rare drops, but we have fun and enjoy watching the drama of our server.

Helping nooblets is fun, when they aren't lazy-ass 'give me stuff' types. I have killed Darkon more times than any one person should.

...and of course the chests... those beautiful, beatiful chests...
Yaz - Rogue 224 // Izzie - Warrior 220 // Zazz - Ranger 220 // Kepner - Mage 199 // Boki - Druid 200 // Baylee - Locker 200

Rosmerta