Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

what makes ch fun for you?

Just wondering why so many play ch? What makes it fun for you? The fun in it for me is an app that lets people in my clan voice chat. Its so much better to talk during bosses and not have to type everything. The competition on rosmerta is the most fun. There aren't many quests to do at my level, and when you train as much I have it gets old. After you kill a boss a couple of times it gets old too. In update 3 for a long time I wasn't in a top clan. We were the underdog. So while some looked at Aggy as the end game boss I saw aggy as a quest that dropped really cool stuff that was used to take down the competition(which is the real end game boss.) Now that we are heavy weight champions on romerta there are only these title defenses. Can't wait for a super bowl( killing mordris). Then what? Idk but back to the point of this topic what makes ch fun for you? Oh, and gz to my clan for working hard and becoming the top clan on rosmerta.
1ST TO KILL hrungnir, mordris and NECRO
Clan: MYTHOLOGY
World: Rosmerta
"Ch Living Legend"

Mooocow 193 warrior
Str1ker 193 rogue
Shaman 191 druid
Moooocow 150 mage

Re: what makes ch fun for you?

Just wondering why so many play ch? What makes it fun for you? The fun in it for me is an app that lets people in my clan voice chat. Its so much better to talk during bosses and not have to type everything. The competition on rosmerta is the most fun. There aren't many quests to do at my level, and when you train as much I have it gets old. After you kill a boss a couple of times it gets old too. In update 3 for a long time I wasn't in a top clan. We were the underdog. So while some looked at Aggy as the end game boss I saw aggy as a quest that dropped really cool stuff that was used to take down the competition(which is the real end game boss.) Now that we are heavy weight champions on romerta there are only these title defenses. Can't wait for a super bowl( killing mordris). Then what? Idk but back to the point of this topic what makes ch fun for you? Oh, and gz to my clan for working hard and becoming the top clan on rosmerta.
What app is that?

1) clan

2) friends

3) self sustained group
Last edited by Tyrant on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.