Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dps

You have the skills from otms error , In a way your right but in another way your wrong.. A druid is meant to heal and help others, So thank otm for the arguement and all this because the druid class needs split into two because thats breaking its role. Im done here, If you dont agree i dont care
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?

Who are you to tell us druids how to play our characters? Druids are currently number 1 or 2 in dps. I play as a dps druid because i contribute more to my clan as a dps toon vs full support. I consistently get boss kills over other classes higher lvl than i and even with them on haste lixers. You have no say in how anyone chooses to play their char. You are a mage right? Are you full support? If not, why not?
Pikel
188 Druid
Rapture Eve
Rhiannon

Guide To Aggy Loot:
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=22212

Who are you to tell us druids how to play our characters? Druids are currently number 1 or 2 in dps. I play as a dps druid because i contribute more to my clan as a dps toon vs full support. I consistently get boss kills over other classes higher lvl than i and even with them on haste lixers. You have no say in how anyone chooses to play their char. You are a mage right? Are you full support? If not, why not?
You clearly misread hat i was saying.. I wasnt telling you you cant go dps, i was saying that for a druid to be dps it should be hard considering the fact that a druid is a healer of nature and never meant to harm. Im not saying you cant go dps. If you wanna be stupid go ahead and think i said that... IDRC, But dont go on complaining about how a class named and built around the religion od Druidism is supposed to be dps and harm others when its clear thats not what a druid is...

PS - I have every class..
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?

I wasnt telling you you cant go dps, i was saying that for a druid to be dps it should be hard considering the fact that a druid is a healer of nature and never meant to harm.
Actually very little is known about ancient celtic druids due to the fact that they left no written accounts of themselves with the only evidence being a few descriptions from the Greeks and Romans. The only real recurring things about druids is that they performed human sacrifices (sounds pretty harmful in my book), believed in a form of reincarnation, and held a high position in Gaulish society.
Druids also appear in Christanized Ireland where they are portrayed as sorcerers who oppose Christianity.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid

As far as you being so anti-druid dps... How are we supposed to train if there are no other groups to train with? How are we supposed to kill our gladiator? How are we supposed to fight off others in the arena?

In every mmo the healing class has the option of being support or dps, that way they can solo level and do dailies without having to cry for their clan to come help them. Now i do agree with you that if druids want to go straight dps, they should have energy problems. The number one problem is though, we have no decent form of energy regen given the extreme costs of our spells, be it dps or full support. Sure we were given energy harvest but thats a joke given our insane energy consumption.

By the sounds of it though you have no idea the troubles that a high level druid has and given your disrespectful demeanor to everyone here on the druid forums ive gotten to where I, and probably every other high level druid here, could really care less about your idiotic opinions. As far as your assumption that in Druidic history druids are "never meant to harm," maybe you should research real Druidic history before you try to wax all intellectual on a subject you know nothing about.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

This is an endless spiral and a lot of personal insults are being thrown
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out